Can Jaguars sign their stars?

This team seems like its teetering on the edge of falling apart financially regarding the cap. They gave Foles a huge contract & now Yannick Ngokoue is holding out. I'd love to see Douglas pull off some type of trade for LT, CB, or Pass Rusher. Not sure what we'd have to give up but we're still 30 million under the cap & we shouldn't be wasting one season of Darnolds rookie contract. We have a lot of guys that want to win on this roster now. 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

Jalen Ramsey 

And no I don’t care that the kid is a head case. He’s already a top 3 CB in the league and only 24 years old

Did you see how he arrived to camp?  

lol

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/07/24/jalen-ramsey-rolled-into-jaguars-camp-an-armored-truck/?utm_term=.dda2de3ed625

• Upvote 3
  • WTF? 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, JiF said:

Did you see how he arrived to camp?  

lol

?

At least we can move on from Johnson's horrible contract after this year.

Who cares though about his want for a big contract, pay this man, give up a pick(s) , and pair him with Jamal Adams.... Sheesh that would be fun to watch!

Never happening though, wonder if he is trying to get moved. 

6 hours ago, JiF said:

Yup lol....

It was a bit too extra, and def a “hey look at me” move but I’m still hoping Coughlin blew a gasket over it so he can start working the phones ?