Jets at Redskins - Road Trip (bus, hotel, ticket and tailgate) - anyone interested?

Would anyone be interested in a bus trip from NY \ NJ \ Long Island to see the Jets play the Redskins on 11/17? We know someone putting it together, but he needs 30 people. I am in :) but would anyone else be interested? Here are the trip details that he is proposing

Jets @ Redskins

Lower End Zone Game Ticket

Single – $455 per person / Double – $375 / Triple – $355 / Quad – $335

Upper Corner/End Zone Ticket

Single – $415 per person / Double – $335 / Triple – $315 / Quad – $295.

Includes:

* All-U-Can-Eat & Drink BEER-1/2 lb Cheese Burgers-Brats with Peppers & Onions-Hot Dogs-Chili Dogs-Mac & Cheese-Chili-Baked Beans-Potato Salad-Chips-Pop-Water-Gatorade during a 3 Hour Tailgate Party

* Overnight accommodations Sat at the Holiday Inn Washington DC Capitol @ the Smithsonian

* Round Trip Transportation in a Deluxe Motor Coach with Restroom, Multiple TV Screens, DVD/VCR, CD Player, Reclining Seats, and Overhead Storage for Souvenirs.

* Chaperones playing Historic JET / NFL Videos on the ride to DC!!  Relaxing Movies for the ride home.

* Individual Bags of Chips, Pop, Water & Gatorade provided during the Bus Ride.  Alcohol not provided on the Bus but you are allowed to bring a Small Cooler onboard.

Rough Itinerary: 

Sat Depart Long Island at 6am, Manhattan at 7:15am, and Secaucus, NJ at 7:45am. 

Historic Jet DVD’s along the way. Meal Stop around 10am. Arrive at the Hotel by 1pm. The Hotel is centrally located in the heart of downtown Washington, DC, steps away from the most popular attractions on the National Mall, and a very short walk to the Smithsonian & the Capitol Building.  Check in time is 3 – if we cannot get into any of the rooms we will store our luggage at the Hotel and head out for a couple hours of sightseeing….Arlington Cemetery, Lincoln Memorial, & the Vietnam Memorial.  Once we are checked in you have the option to take the Bus to the Wharf District.  If you would rather stay close to the Hotel, maybe check out the massive Smithsonian Museums – you also have a lot of Sports Bars close by – The Green Turtle, Mackey’s Public House, The Big Stick, & of course The Ugly Mug – enjoy Saturday Night in DC!!

Sun We will check out at 8:15am and board the Bus to make the drive to Fed Ex Field.  We will kick off the day right with a 3 Hour Pre Game Tailgate Party from 9 – 12!! The Tailgate Lot is a short walk to the Stadium.Game starts at 1.  Plenty of time to purchase Souvenirs, grab some Pictures, and get ready for some Football –Jet Nation Style!!

We will head for home about 45 minutes after the Game.  Kick back, relax to Movies, Sitcoms, and some more NFL Videos.  We will make a Meal Stop around 7pm. Plan to arrive in the New York City Area around 10:30pm.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

On 7/25/2019 at 8:15 AM, Maxman said:

Sounds good thanks.

Interesting. I've been contemplating heading to that game since I now live in VA.  I was also considering the Baltimore game which is surprisingly cheaper to get in. 

I may meet you guys there for the tailgate if I get tix. 

13 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

Charlotte JETS fans will be going to that game. we usually get around 10 to 15 .  As we get closer, perhaps we can arrange the tailgate etc.  

Would love to say hello.  Especially if you’re setting up the tailgate.

I live in Virginia Beach and I was thinking about going to the Jets Redskins game. These Redskins fans down here have high hopes 4 Haskins in the skins this year I've been watching the news every night they're stoked but I don't think they're going to have anything for the Jets when they come into town ?.. hopefully I go to the game and I see everyone there go Jets!!!

10 hours ago, TeddEY said:

Would love to say hello.  Especially if you’re setting up the tailgate.

We will  try to piggy back on the DC Jets club for that of Jetnation. We would be driving up etc... setting up a tailgate we have never done except for a Charlotte game vs Jets. 

5 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

We will  try to piggy back on the DC Jets club for that of Jetnation. We would be driving up etc... setting up a tailgate we have never done except for a Charlotte game vs Jets. 

That would be great. I am just the middle man on this trip, but I think he would definitely be interested in adding to the tailgate. That would be really cool.

• Upvote 1

On 7/27/2019 at 6:07 AM, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

Went to last game for Jets in DC . Redskin fans are animals in the parking lot . Be aware !!!

Really? I thought it would be tame there. Interesting.

On 7/24/2019 at 10:42 PM, Maxman said:

Would anyone be interested in a bus trip from NY \ NJ \ Long Island to see the Jets play the Redskins on 11/17? We know someone putting it together, but he needs 30 people. I am in :) but would anyone else be interested? Here are the trip details that he is proposing

Jets @ Redskins

Lower End Zone Game Ticket

Single – $455 per person / Double – $375 / Triple – $355 / Quad – $335

Upper Corner/End Zone Ticket

Single – $415 per person / Double – $335 / Triple – $315 / Quad – $295.

Includes:

* All-U-Can-Eat & Drink BEER-1/2 lb Cheese Burgers-Brats with Peppers & Onions-Hot Dogs-Chili Dogs-Mac & Cheese-Chili-Baked Beans-Potato Salad-Chips-Pop-Water-Gatorade during a 3 Hour Tailgate Party

* Overnight accommodations Sat at the Holiday Inn Washington DC Capitol @ the Smithsonian

* Round Trip Transportation in a Deluxe Motor Coach with Restroom, Multiple TV Screens, DVD/VCR, CD Player, Reclining Seats, and Overhead Storage for Souvenirs.

* Chaperones playing Historic JET / NFL Videos on the ride to DC!!  Relaxing Movies for the ride home.

* Individual Bags of Chips, Pop, Water & Gatorade provided during the Bus Ride.  Alcohol not provided on the Bus but you are allowed to bring a Small Cooler onboard.

Rough Itinerary: 

Sat Depart Long Island at 6am, Manhattan at 7:15am, and Secaucus, NJ at 7:45am. 

Historic Jet DVD’s along the way. Meal Stop around 10am. Arrive at the Hotel by 1pm. The Hotel is centrally located in the heart of downtown Washington, DC, steps away from the most popular attractions on the National Mall, and a very short walk to the Smithsonian & the Capitol Building.  Check in time is 3 – if we cannot get into any of the rooms we will store our luggage at the Hotel and head out for a couple hours of sightseeing….Arlington Cemetery, Lincoln Memorial, & the Vietnam Memorial.  Once we are checked in you have the option to take the Bus to the Wharf District.  If you would rather stay close to the Hotel, maybe check out the massive Smithsonian Museums – you also have a lot of Sports Bars close by – The Green Turtle, Mackey’s Public House, The Big Stick, & of course The Ugly Mug – enjoy Saturday Night in DC!!

Sun We will check out at 8:15am and board the Bus to make the drive to Fed Ex Field.  We will kick off the day right with a 3 Hour Pre Game Tailgate Party from 9 – 12!! The Tailgate Lot is a short walk to the Stadium.Game starts at 1.  Plenty of time to purchase Souvenirs, grab some Pictures, and get ready for some Football –Jet Nation Style!!

We will head for home about 45 minutes after the Game.  Kick back, relax to Movies, Sitcoms, and some more NFL Videos.  We will make a Meal Stop around 7pm. Plan to arrive in the New York City Area around 10:30pm.

Is there a price just for tailgating ?

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

The guy running it said he wouldn't know that until last minute. Depends on how big his group is if he can take more to tailgate or not.

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

The guy running it said he wouldn't know that until last minute. Depends on how big his group is if he can take more to tailgate or not.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...