Favorite training camp Body of all time?

1 hour ago, nycdan said:

So true.  This headline just made me shake my head sadly:

https://pagesix.com/2019/06/06/marcia-cross-anal-cancer-likely-linked-to-husbands-throat-cancer-through-hpv/

But admittedly there are moments when my resolve wavers:

Image result for best ass bikini

Yes, that's some fine azz but a woman's body is only flesh & bone and the pooper shooter is absolutely no place to put your tongue. Same guy that eats azz probably won't eat an oyster. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

What makes this thread difficult is that the Jets have been so bad for so long that the difference between our training camp stiffs and our starters was never that great, so it was hard to tell the unathletic, gritty overachiever guys from the guys we were actually drafting in the first and second rounds

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

On 7/26/2019 at 10:30 AM, Jetster said:

Yes, that's some fine azz but a woman's body is only flesh & bone and the pooper shooter is absolutely no place to put your tongue. Same guy that eats azz probably won't eat an oyster. 

I don’t understand kids today and eating ass. I love a woman’s body but of all the places to stick your tongue, why the sh*t hole. 

2 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Buckle up kids. Its time for us to kick back and enjoy The @joewilly12 Show.

With special guest appearances by @BROOKLYN JET and @T0mShane as soon as joewilly gets done scolding me for dragging him into something he wants no part of....at least until tomorrow.

Give joewilly some time to respond.  It's difficult to post while typing with only one hand. 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, neckdemon said:

makes total sense now

if i send you a pic of mine will you rate it? pretty sure its also below average but would like verification

I'll add it to my catalogue and get back to you as soon I finish up my long backlog of reviews.  Thanks!