Wild Cre'Von LeBlanc CB speculation...on my part...

Weird when you put it against this (not the only one I saw):

https://www.pennlive.com/philadelphiaeagles/2019/07/eagles-hall-of-famer-seth-joyner-cornerback-is-biggest-question-mark-entering-2019.html

Joyner, a football analyst for NBC Sports Philadelphia, thinks the defensive line, linebackers and safety positions are “solid” but the cornerback spot remains a bit of a mystery heading into 2019.

“The biggest question mark will continue to be the cornerbacks and in a pass-oriented league, that’s important,” he said. “Can we stay healthy? Will some of the young guys supplant some of the old guys that played really well in their absence last year? And will we be consistent in that area because I really believe that that’s the biggest question mark that will define whether we actually get to the playoffs and make another run at a Super Bowl or not.”

One member of Philadelphia’s secondary that’s caught Joyner’s attention is second-year corner Avonte Maddox. As a rookie, the former University of Pittsburgh standout proved to be a valuable, versatile piece of an Eagles’ secondary impacted by season-ending injuries to starting corners Ronald Darby and Jalen Mills.

“I think Avonte Maddox is going to be a guy to keep your eye on,” Joyner said. “I think he’s going to press both corners for a starting job this year. Ultimately, I don’t think he’s going to win out. I think he’s probably going to be the slot corner but there’s no doubt in my mind that that kid should be one of the starting corners based upon what you saw him do at the end of last year.”

9 minutes ago, freestater said:

Douglas sees one practice of our actual DBs playing, and the next day his old team is making sure a guy of theirs isn't out at practice getting injured....I'm just saying..

.flying area 51 GIF

There's some logic there. Easily the weakest spot on the roster. 

9 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Interesting name.  I don't think I'd give up a pick.  Maybe a conditional 7th.  The guy is on the bubble anyway.  He is pretty slow.  Might make sense for a player for player swap.  

We just picked up an extra pick.  Makes sense.

14 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Interesting name.  I don't think I'd give up a pick.  Maybe a conditional 7th.  The guy is on the bubble anyway.  He is pretty slow.  Might make sense for a player for player swap.  

Would you say you’re not cravin’ Cre’von?

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

You wouldn’t know who Cre’von LeBlanc was if he walked up to you and started giving you a nuru massage.

WRONG again................ aren't you late for work or have you been put back on midnights when the drive-thru is slow and you don't have to deal with people. 

• Haha 2

This guy was on the street last November.  He ran a 4.65.  At his pro day.  That is like @T0mShane when he forgets his collagen.  No shock you guys are all over him. He supposedly had a nice postseason based on PFF, but if he were so good Philly wouldn't be shopping him.  FWIW, in addition to Philly with Douglas, he was in Chicago the same time as Loggains, but the wrong side of the ball. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

This guy was on the street last November.  He ran a 4.65.  At his pro day.  That is like @T0mShane when he forgets his collagen.  No shock you guys are all over him. He supposedly had a nice postseason based on PFF, but if he were so good Philly wouldn't be shopping him.  FWIW, in addition to Philly with Douglas, he was in Chicago the same time as Loggains, but the wrong side of the ball. 

Me, with collagen peptides. 

steve-rogers.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I thought for sure Cre'Von LeBlanc was some weird way to refer to Le'Veon Bell that I wasn't aware of.  Didn't think that was a real person. 

I thought Cre'Von was Le'Veons rap name.

• Haha 4

NFL rumors: Could Eagles sign Orlando Scandrick with Cre’Von LeBlanc injured? Latest on LeBlanc’s injury

Today 3:06 PM

By Zack Rosenblatt | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com

The Eagles entered the offseason feeling good about their cornerback group, especially after the team’s young players at the position gained valuable experience last year when Jalen Mills and Ronald Darby were lost to injuries.

With everyone back for 2019 — including Darby on a new one-year deal — it was viewed as a team strength

Now, all of a sudden, it’s at least a concern for training camp

Darby has yet to practice, Jalen Mills opened camp on the Physically Unable to Perform list, and then Cre’Von LeBlanc reportedly injured his foot at some point since the start of camp.

The 25-year-old was a full-go on Thursday, but hasn’t practiced the last two days and was seen in a boot on Saturday around NovaCare Complex. NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport reported that LeBlanc isn’t expected to require surgery and should be ready for the start of the season.