Sam destroying our defense in practice

Just now, Lupz27 said:

??????????

He isn’t.

But he also is what 4 years older then Sam?  And still not as good as Sam right now.

On one hand you have a really good prospect. He’s 22 but mostly he provides hope.

On the other hand you have a more accurate, stronger armed, equally mobile prospect but he’s 24. 

Being wrong is your right tho.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

Yeah its a Jets board. It Means drinking Kool aid and lying to yourself ? I do unbiased truth opinions. Not myopic, Christmas believing, childish hope opinions. 

I don’t believe in Santa Claus. 

I believe in the Spirit of Santa Claus. 

I believe in the Spirit of Sam Darnold.   

I also don’t give a sh*t about any other QB or team in the history of history.

Your “research” is irrelevant. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

So you just became a Jet fan?

Because for the last 10 years every Jet QB has been incredibly inaccurate during camp. 

This is unprecedented.

And I can prove it because not only have I read it, I saw it personally with my own personal eyes. Personally. 

I'm personally happy for you, personally  :)  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Peace Frog said:

I don’t believe in Santa Claus. 

I believe in the Spirit of Santa Claus. 

I believe in the Spirit of Sam Darnold.   

I also don’t give a sh*t about any other QB or team in the history of history.

Your “research” is irrelevant. 

Ignore this tool and he will go away.

He is trolling for a reaction

• Sympathy 1

32 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

I'm using an entire league and years of reference. Two Jets doesn't amount to a potato chip worth of research. Darnold can have all the great ,run around in shorts and play catch days, all he wants. It won't  amount to much. QBs,are supposed to be good, that's how they get to be on the show. Doesn't mean success. 

Padless practice ain't the same as the real thing? No kidding. Except I'm guessing you'd be one of the first ones to throw stones if Darnold were to stink it up in practice. Nothing wrong with getting hyped about a performance in shorts. One step at a time.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Bowles Movement said:

Ignore this tool and he will go away.

He is trolling for a reaction

Lol oh jeez. No, I explained my view in full detail of my unbiased perspective. 

He's not saying what  we a want to hear, therefore he's  trolling...?

Everything in sports journalism  is about reaction. That's what the article is for. It's what you're doing towards the article now. I gave my reaction and now you're reacting to my reaction  of the article. 

Of course I'm looking for a reaction. So are you. Text is the only visual. It's' just sports talk. Nothing important is being discussed.  I believe what I'm saying and mean what I'm saying. I'm also a good communicator with a sense of humor.

I'm not provoking you.You choose to respond  the way you do.

I'm mot the one who made the Jets suck for 30 years. The Jets are the one's  trolling you. It's not me.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

Padless practice ain't the same as the real thing? No kidding. Except I'm guessing you'd be one of the first ones to throw stones if Darnold were to stink it up in practice. Nothing wrong with getting hyped about a performance in shorts. One step at a time.

It wouldn't be throwing stones. It would be confirming my observation  from 3 months ago.

38 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

Lol oh jeez. No, I explained my view in full detail of my unbiased perspective. 

He's not saying what  we a want to hear, therefore he's  trolling...?

Everything in sports journalism  is about reaction. That's what the article is for. It's what you're doing towards the article now. I gave my reaction and now you're reacting to my reaction  of the article. 

Of course I'm looking for a reaction. So are you. Text is the only visual. It's' just sports talk. Nothing important is being discussed.  I believe what I'm saying and mean what I'm saying. I'm also a good communicator with a sense of humor.

I'm not provoking you.You choose to respond  the way you do.

I'm mot the one who made the Jets suck for 30 years. The Jets are the one's  trolling you. It's not me.

I bet you have tiny little hands. 

Along with your petite stature.  

Bet you make chicks feel like they’re with another chick. ?

• WTF? 3
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

I'm 6'1" :)

Not sure where the tiny hands thing comes from lol

Sam’s grandma always gets upset when she doesn’t feel someone is slurping for Sam.

This “little dong” thing she’s going with today is confusing though.

Maybe if you start slurping her boy she’ll think you’re able to please a woman?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

I see this comparison a lot and I don't see it. ;) DeSean Jackson has way more wiggle and seems to have better balance.  I see him more like  straight line burner like Maynard (I didn't see him play) and Wesley Walker (I watched him play a ton).  He can cut and get open, and he can blow people away with speed, but he doesn't remind me of Jackson at all.  More of Ted Ginn Jr. 

Fair opinion.

8 hours ago, rangerous said:

if the receivers are getting that deep it may mean the oline is handling the pressure by the defense.  it's still way too early to make any judgements on the defense or offense.

What pressure by the jets defense?

6 hours ago, Jets723 said:

Mayfield obviously is talented BUT I feel Darnold has a much higher ceiling and better overall QB.  Like you said Baker is a couple years older and had a much better team around him.  In the second half of the year Sam was playing terrific despite having no weapons around him

Nyet weaponZ!

So you just became a Jet fan?
Because for the last 10 years every Jet QB has been incredibly inaccurate during camp. 
This is unprecedented.
And I can prove it because not only have I read it, I saw it personally with my own personal eyes. Personally. 

Agreed. Don’t let him fool you. He’s not a Jets fan. Would a Jets fan choose that user name?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

7 hours ago, Apache 51 said:

He needs to grow a beard and a woman bun and get a contract with cover girl.

I think Sam would go for something like this.  Somebody get an advertising firm to call Alice Eve's agent. 

Damn it must have been good to be Joe back then.

• Upvote 1