Jetsfan80

Giants WR Train Wrecks: Coleman tears ACL; Shepard fractures thumb; Tate suspended

And they'll still make more money than the Jets in ticket sales and just about any other category. Oh  boo hoo, darn the luck, darnit, darnit, darnit 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 4

8 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Jets outdrew your garbage team last year.

Jets 2nd in the NFL, Giants 9th.

Darnit, darnit

Enough with the my team sh__. There is no- my team. I'm a nfl entertainment  fan. Not a one team, gang member fan.But Rams and Packers do get first in line privileges.

I said in every category. That means I'll also include combined and not just individually. It's painstakingly obvious  the Jets will never be as popular  or as money making as the Giants over the short or long term. 

Cherry picking a down year, doesn't take away from my over all correct statement. 

Nationally, the Giants are a god and the Jets are the ball boy. 

• Thumb Down 10

3 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Why are u on this board? Seriously, just go away or better yet join the Rams board on ESPN it's probably the only one that exists that has more than 5 posters. 

Where is what I'm saying mean I hate one team or like another?  It's an unbiased viewpoint. 

We are just talking but stuff you watch on tv. Nothing to get personal or emotional  about. Espn? There's nothing worse then a corporate  board/forum.

• Thumb Down 1

6 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Too bad.  

Youre the Giants fan trolling a Jet board.  Or worse, a Rams, Packer fan.

But for just a football fan looking for conversation taking a Jet busts name as your screen name says BS.

Nationally the Giants are not a god.  They're well known but hardly loved.  Theyre not Pitts, Dallas, SF etc.  

I'm a penn state fan. That's why I liked/picked him, you dolt. There's a guy here who already  took Browning Nagle. Go bitch at him lol. 

It doesn't mean I'm making fun of you or the Jets. But it still means I have a sense of humor and I don't take things literally  or personally.

18 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

So, you like what they do there?

Yes, I like that they never changed their classic helmet, uniform.

10 hours ago, Fantasy Island said:

So, you like what they do there?

And what do you suppose Mr Roarke was doing with Tattoo, behind the scenes? Mmm

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Apache 51 said:

Them and Bama......used to not have names too, like Yankees still do not.

Oh, you ment back of jersey.  I thought  you ment team name st first

It's all made up. Youre wasting time, talking about nothing. There's no ped issue with fertility  drugs. It's  a big joke on you. Take the hook out of your mouths.  

• Thumb Down 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company