Ryan Fitzpatrick leads Rosen in Dolphins QB battle

10 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Remember all those fans who wanted Josh Rosen. 

Yeah I do. I’ll admit it although I did prefer Darnold but never thought he’d make it to #3 in the draft. Jury is still out on all 4 QBs but I’d say we got the pick of the litter.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Icer said:

Going into the draft it seemed like a lock Darnold was going #1. I wanted Baker, then Rosen, and was most scared about Allen. Glad it played out differently

Not afraid to admit I was very high on Rosen.

I had Darnold #1 all along and then Rosen and Mayfield at like 2A. and 2B.  I didn't want anything to do with Allen or Lamar Jackson, both of whom look like they'll be pretty good QBs, but may not last long with the way they run.  I see flashes of the Cam Newton career arc with both Allen and Jackson.

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Sooner than you think. BB will trade them a 5th rounder for him. 

Rosen likes get moved AGAIN during the Draft.  It will be sadly amazing.  Cardinals drafted Rosen.  Then drafted Kyler Murray and traded Rosen during the Draft.  Miami will draft Tua and then trade Rosen during the Draft.  I honestly hope it's to a team like Green Bay where he can sit behind someone like Aaron Rodgers for a couple years.

33 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Rosen likes get moved AGAIN during the Draft.  It will be sadly amazing.  Cardinals drafted Rosen.  Then drafted Kyler Murray and traded Rosen during the Draft.  Miami will draft Tua and then trade Rosen during the Draft.  I honestly hope it's to a team like Green Bay where he can sit behind someone like Aaron Rodgers for a couple years.

Or NE