Antonio Brown arrives at Raiders camp via hot air balloon

5 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

We will see when the Raiders cuts are made, and how many ex Raider players the Jets pickup .   I'm telling you , your new GM will be All over those players, as he has to upgrade the Jets talent anyway he can.

Jets have more talent than the Raiders.  I wouldnt be the one talking shlt about a lousy team with a QB your HC destroyed 

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Jets have more talent than the Raiders.  I wouldnt be the one talking shlt about a lousy team with a QB your HC destroyed 

LMAO - you , and only you believe that nonsense.   The Jets fired their GM after letting him play with 100 million dollars in Fa, and making the draft decisions.     You don't do that if your GM did his job- loaded roster. ( over payed for non premier positions - Mlb, and RB).     Jets have more holes than Swiss Cheese.  Only thing in their favor is favorable schedule.( don't travel that much). 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

LMAO - you , and only you believe that nonsense.   The Jets fired their GM after letting him play with 100 million dollars in Fa, and making the draft decisions.     You don't do that if your GM did his job- loaded roster. ( over payed for non premier positions - Mlb, and RB).     Jets have more holes than Swiss Cheese.  Only thing in their favor is favorable schedule.( don't travel that much). 

Our fired GM had a better off-season than your current GM 

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

A valid point.  But the Raiders are a dumpster fire that is going to be fun to watch on Hard Knocks.  

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

We will see when the Raiders cuts are made, and how many ex Raider players the Jets pickup .   I'm telling you , your new GM will be All over those players, as he has to upgrade the Jets talent anyway he can.

I know you are talking out of your ass but I can't get mad at you because, unlike New England Trolls, you aren't a frontrunner.

• Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

No, everyone, everywhere should believe it.  

Texans just did that with their GM

Your clown show fired their GM and after letting Gruden, who has proven he is a dolt when it comes to talking personnel rid the team of talent brought in another TV personality to make their important decisions.  Well sort of.  The ones Gruden allows.  

Jets have holes.  Your problem here, is they have fewer than the Raiders and in key areas are better.  Dont worry, maybe Grudens hand picked QB will be a winner.  

Or maybe after not being supported in Oakland, LA and Oakland again, the teams fortunes will change playing in a new city in the desert 

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/raiders/raiders-place-wide-receiver-antonio-brown-non-football-injury-list

Raiders place wide receiver Antonio Brown on non-football injury list

NAPA --Antonio Brown touched down in the Napa Valley on Friday in a hot air balloon, marking his grand entrance to Raiders training camp.

He won't make one Saturday at the Silver and Black’s first full-squad practice, maybe not for a little while.

The superstar receiver was placed on the non-football injury list on Friday, the team announced.

A league source told NBC Sports California that the undisclosed injury is minor and stressed that the Silver and Black are not concerned about this physical setback. The Bay Area New Group states Brown could miss roughly a week's practice time in training camp.

In the grand scheme, Brown missing a week or even a bit longer isn't a big deal. He isn't scheduled to play much, likely not at all, this preseason and will have plenty of time to build proper chemistry with quarterback Derek Carr. 

Brown being placed on the NFI list meaning the ailment occurred Brown was training on his own, not in any team-related activity.

Brown’s arduous training regimen is well documented by his social media team, which films him working out while jet setting across the country and through Europe.

Raiders general manager Mike Mayock was asked in a Friday morning press conference about player injured entering camp, and he mentioned Denzelle Good (back) starting on the physically unable to perform list and fullback Keith Smith (knee) going on NFI. He did not mention Brown, though Gruden did say eariler in the presser that he expects some drama from No. 84. Between the hot-air balloon entrance and this mysterious injury, Brown has provided plenty of that. 

Check back for details on this developing story. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

Took a hot air balloon with my brother and a few of other guys who were us, short and stocky and heavy all of us.

It was a hot day so the lift was poor, the captain upon meeting him was immediately dubious of nature, we probably were over the weight limit.

He had to burn through most of the trip to keep us in the air, it was hotter than hell.

As we were running out of fuel and heading for a highway with large power lines the captain decides to land in an industrial yard.

We just missed the 1st building, hit the 2nd building edge and bounced to the ground.

What fun!  ?

• Haha 1

On 7/26/2019 at 7:02 PM, AL047 said:

Everything Antonio Brown is doing is for show!!! Wait until the season begins that is when he will fall flat on his face!!! Brown will be surprised to see Gruden will never be like Tomlin and the Raiders will not be in the playoffs like the Steelers. 

How long will it be until he starts asking for a trade out of Oakland??? 

They can just tell him he was traded to Vegas.  It'll take him a year to figure it out

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Took a hot air balloon with my brother and a few of other guys who were us, short and stocky and heavy all of us.

It was a hot day so the lift was poor, the captain upon meeting him was immediately dubious of nature, we probably were over the weight limit.

He had to burn through most of the trip to keep us in the air, it was hotter than hell.

As we were running out of fuel and heading for a highway with large power lines the captain decides to land in an industrial yard.

We just missed the 1st building, hit the 2nd building edge and bounced to the ground.

What fun!  ?

LOL

I have a friend of mine who actually has a hot air balloon.  I've been in it 3 times.  It's ended badly twice.

I'm barred from the balloon.  LOL  

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Our fired GM had a better off-season than your current GM 

Not even close . Upgraded and totally rebuilt the Wr corps, and the offensive lines big time .     He did this with every position, but to save a long post I will just do defensive line.( make my point) 

Raiders were loaded at Dt even before the draft ( discusses this if Jets passed on Q Williams they would probably take him despite them being strong at Dt , and severely needing De help more.  

They have at Dt - Pj Hall - 6’1 310 4.73 38 ‘ vertical 36 BP Can play Nt( excellent against double teams) , UT , and even De. M Hurst was a first round talent who went in the fifth ( health question) Had better stats than Hall but wasn’t as good against double teams . ( teams doubled Hall leaving him one on one).  Run Stuffers J Hankins , and J Ellis .      This isn ‘t counting 2017 3  rd Eddy Vanderdoes ( missed all of last year recovering from ACL injury late in his rookie year. ( Might not even make the team).    Signed Ronald Ollie as UDFa who can push someone off the roster . Hall can play De, or Nt . ( how Ollie can win a job) 

So they only had De Arden Key at De by the start of the New year.  Arden Key was never suppose to play as much as he did( 240) .( was just supposed to be situational pass rusher. He should easily had at least eight sacks his rookie year  .   I say he’s a 10 sack guy in 2019 even if just situational pass rusher . ( Now Btw 260) 

Now just having A key and needing help

at De.   Before the Draft not knowing what’s going to happen in the draft .  Sign Josh Mauro- One dimensional run stuffer who offers nothing as pass rusher.   signed De Benson Mayowa -much bigger now than last time played for the Raiders . Solid run stuffer , who has pass rushing ability .  Either one makes the team , and the others one’s cut. 

Drafted C Ferrell at four  whose a three down De day one. ( don’t think he’s a  consistent 10 sack guy)    Fits exactly what their  Dc was looking for.

Drafted mad max Maxx Crosby in fourth  - think Jared Allen .   All needs to get a lot stronger( can  be a consistent double digit sack guy - blows A Key away in every metrics .  Wouldn’t surprise anyone if he  won the starting De opposite C Ferrell .  Snacks ( Damon Harrison scouting report - once get stronger will be unblockable.

Drafted De Q Bell in the seventh rd 6’4 252 4.38 . Former Wr turn De . I think plays Lb - whether Wlb or SSLB .   See him Qb Spy against fast mobile QBs , and special team demon.   

On 7/26/2019 at 3:43 PM, Raideraholic said:

Im sure he will, any GM worth a damn will be looking at ALL teams cuts for upgrades.

4 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Not even close . Upgraded and totally rebuilt the Wr corps, and the offensive lines big time .     He did this with every position, but to save a long post I will just do defensive line.( make my point) 

Raiders were loaded at Dt even before the draft ( discusses this if Jets passed on Q Williams they would probably take him despite them being strong at Dt , and severely needing De help more.  

They have at Dt - Pj Hall - 6’1 310 4.73 38 ‘ vertical 36 BP Can play Nt( excellent against double teams) , UT , and even De. M Hurst was a first round talent who went in the fifth ( health question) Had better stats than Hall but wasn’t as good against double teams . ( teams doubled Hall leaving him one on one).  Run Stuffers J Hankins , and J Ellis .      This isn ‘t counting 2017 3  rd Eddy Vanderdoes ( missed all of last year recovering from ACL injury late in his rookie year. ( Might not even make the team).    Signed Ronald Ollie as UDFa who can push someone off the roster . Hall can play De, or Nt . ( how Ollie can win a job) 

So they only had De Arden Key at De by the start of the New year.  Arden Key was never suppose to play as much as he did( 240) .( was just supposed to be situational pass rusher. He should easily had at least eight sacks his rookie year  .   I say he’s a 10 sack guy in 2019 even if just situational pass rusher . ( Now Btw 260) 

at De.   Before the Draft not knowing what’s going to happen in the draft .  Sign Josh Mauro- One dimensional run stuffer who offers nothing as pass rusher.   signed De Benson Mayowa -much bigger now than last time played for the Raiders . Solid run stuffer , who has pass rushing ability .  Either one makes the team , and the others one’s cut. 

Drafted C Ferrell at four  whose a three down De day one. ( don’t think he’s a  consistent 10 sack guy)    Fits exactly what their  Dc was looking for.

Drafted mad max Maxx Crosby in fourth  - think Jared Allen .   All needs to get a lot stronger( can  be a consistent double digit sack guy - blows A Key away in every metrics .  Wouldn’t surprise anyone if he  won the starting De opposite C Ferrell .  Snacks ( Damon Harrison scouting report - once get stronger will be unblockable.

Drafted De Q Bell in the seventh rd 6’4 252 4.38 . Former Wr turn De . I think plays Lb - whether Wlb or SSLB .   See him Qb Spy against fast mobile QBs , and special team demon.   

Will Carr continue to be captain Checkdown now that he has Brown?

• Haha 1

I always appreciate Raideraholics yearly FA and Draft update.  They sound the same every year.  Every position has been upgraded.  Give us measurable of size, weight, height an a 4.78 40 for a DL as if that means a F'n thing.  Draft a player everyone mocked much lower, others ahead of him passed up? It OK Raiders didnt actually need the extra production, they have others.  Thats the best.  Right after they rebuilt the WR unit by bringing a cancer, whos older and a much bigger prima donna that the WR they traded away the year before.  WHo almost was the reason his new team maded the playoffs while their "steal" may have cost his team a playoff spot for refusing to play in the biggest game of the year. 

Makes sense.

Been saying the same things for what 8-10 years?  Well at least the Raiders one lousy winning season, their 1st since 2002, happened during one of his "we did so much better than the Jets" rants.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

On 7/27/2019 at 1:38 PM, Beerfish said:

What fun!  ?

Yeah.. no thanks! 

10 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Still going 8-8