Le’Veon Bell late to practice? Nope: Cimini with Fake News

You guys should check out the training camp thread for today. 

But if you don't want to then you should guys should know that Bell missed the beginning of practice filming a music video. Gase is gonna be in the video also. 

... Possibly

4 hours ago, New York Mick said:

If he blatantly lies that bad he should be fired.

I’m sure CNN or MSNBC would hire him.

Wow, since Fox News is classified as an entertainment channel and NOT a news channel so it can lie about most real issues, I think Rich can fit right in there. The difference about the Jets is people actually take the time to look it up and realize what is true instead of willingly being brain washed. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thumb Down 8

Blatant lie, Bell was on the field for the first 2-3 periods of
practice.  Then he "disappeared" for 2-3 periods and then he
re-appeared.  From what Gase said he was being drug tested.
If you don't know something don't lie to create a "story"

• Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

Wow, since Fox News is classified as an entertainment channel and NOT a news channel so it can lie about most real issues, I think Rich can fit right in there. The difference about the Jets is people actually take the time to look it up and realize what is true instead of willingly being brain washed. 

Lol. Do you need a coloring book or safe space?

You also might want to look up what Fox is listed as lol

• Upvote 5
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Sympathy 1

7 hours ago, New York Mick said:

Lol. Do you need a coloring book or safe space?

You also might want to look up what Fox is listed as lol

Hes right its Listed as entertainment by the company itself so maybe you should read up on it since this has been common knowledge for quite a while.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, thshadow said:

No political discussions please.

How is that political? Every news program and talk show is a propaganda machine today for one purpose or another. This has nothing to do with politics. I just like pushing people’s buttons and we’re not allowed to talk about religion so snowflakes are the next easiest target. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, New York Mick said:

If he blatantly lies that bad he should be fired.

I’m sure CNN or MSNBC would hire him.

10 hours ago, Greensleeves said:

Not interested in anyone's political opinions. And, yes, it's pretty easy to see where you stand based on your choice of cable news networks. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

10 hours ago, Greensleeves said:

Rich went to college, sooooooo

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Le’Veon was busy instagramming with Max. He returned to practice as soon as Max invited him to the moderator forum. First week of practice and he’s already avoiding unwanted contact. Gonna be a good year. 

The man does have his priorities 

10 hours ago, KRL said:

Blatant lie, Bell was on the field for the first 2-3 periods of
practice.  Then he "disappeared" for 2-3 periods and then he
re-appeared.  From what Gase said he was being drug tested.
If you don't know something don't lie to create a "story"

Cimini's next piece, Bell undergoes drug test.  Why?  

Followed up with results not in from Bells "random" drug test.  Gase and Douglas refuse to discuss.  Hmmmmm

6 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

All MSM is fake news . Turn them all off, and think for yourself.  Once you do that you will feel so much better.   Unfortunately a lot of people can't , and are mindless drones to the news channel you are watching.      Too bad both sides aren't  intelligent enough to figure it out.

You think Gareon Conley is an elite cornerback.  

13 hours ago, Greensleeves said:

Lol. MSNBC and CNN are news networks. Propaganda networks for left wing thought. Rather have Putin influencing voters, then those dirtbags.

14 hours ago, Greensleeves said:

Don’t get political. BTW, do you watch the Constipated News Network? 

• Haha 1