That moment when Le'Veon Bell shares your IG story with his 1.7 million followers

We don't even know how lucky we are landing this guy. I've said this before, you don't end up just behind the great Jim Brown in yards per touch by accident. The criticism surrounding Bell is does he love football or does he want to be a rap star? Well, he can love both right? 

To me it seems like he really missed the accolades & wants to quiet his critics including his ex teammates. What better place than the City of New York to make a statement. 

He's going help Sam. Look how Goff struggled when Gurley was banged up. Dak struggled when Zeke was suspended. Darnold is one of the most accurate screen passers the Jets have ever had & he's got two guys that just pluck the ball out of the air in Lev & TY. 

Every Steelers vs Patriots game, Bell was the featured offensive player & he always seemed to show up vs those bastards. We're gonna see a lot of Bell vs Pats slow azz LB matchups & I'll pick Bell in the open field. 

Belichick will actually have to prepare for the Jets this coming season. Pats just showed up with Bowles at the helm. In 2015 we beat them with Fitz, Decker & Marshall. This year, we'll have Anderson, Crowder, Quincy, Herndon, Bell & Montgomery. While we may not have depth, that's the best offensive group the Pats have had to face vs the Jets since 2010 with the biggest difference being the QB leading us the next few years. I think even Pat fans know the Jets are coming, I have a lot of friends who are Pats fans & the texts are already mentioning Sam Darnold. One of them sent me the clip with Romo talking about Sam & how good he thinks Sam can be. The Jets are coming, let's climb on the train to win town. 

Sam what can Jet fans expect? "A LOT OF WINS".

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

7 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I'm going to have to actually see Trevon Wesco before I believe that a "Trevon Wesco" actually exists. 

Ran a FB dive with him in Madden 20 yesterday and he picked up 6 yards for a first.

Do as you will.  He is inevitable.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Floyd Mayweather is charging people $7,000 for his PR team to get you 100,000 Instagram followers. Lev may get you that for free!

Well we didn't quite get that many but my phone has been blowing up with the notifications. So it definitely helped.

• Upvote 1