Training Camp Tweets (7/27)

3 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

Barkley put out a tweet saying he was throwing it away. 

Why is Barkley defending Jones on Twitter on Day 2 of camp?  Now he either has to keep doing it, which will be exhausting, or raise speculation the moment he stops doing it, which will be equally exhausting.  It seems a bit early to have thrown himself into that foxhole but he's young and I guess he'll learn.  

3 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Why is Barkley defending Jones on Twitter on Day 2 of camp?  Now he either has to keep doing it, which will be exhausting, or raise speculation the moment he stops doing it, which will be equally exhausting.  It seems a bit early to have thrown himself into that foxhole but he's young and I guess he'll learn.  

The next two years of Barkley's career are going to be spent playing hurt because of the 400 touches he's going to absorb and having to defend Daniel Jones 13-24, 126 yard, 2 INT passing performances every week.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

This is how smart Gase is: the difference between winning four games and getting a glorious top-three pick and winning a meaningless 6-7 games and dropping to pick ten is usually in special teams play. So what does Gase-Lord do? He dumps Andre Roberts and signs Chandler Catanzaro. Guy sees the future, my friends. 

They better have a plan B for kicker.  I didn't like this guy the 1st time he was here and was not happy he was the choice for our kicker.