Training Camp Tweets (7/27)

Just now, Lupz27 said:

Why 2 days in a row is more concerning.

I mean if he was actually tested by the league twice in two days that's definitely not a good sign or it's just Bell pulling Bell sh*t and going to the beat of his own drum which seems more plausible.

3 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

I mean if he was actually tested by the league twice in two days that's definitely not a good sign or it's just Bell pulling Bell sh*t and going to the beat of his own drum which seems more plausible.

That’s a pretty tin-foil-hat view of the situation, even for you, which is saying a lot. 

9 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

The league is surprised that he's not 300 pounds like the Manish said.

8 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I agree it is a little concerning. Hopefully nothing but why 2 days in a row? 

To try and catch him, that's why.  You would think that if you got tested on Friday, the league wouldn't turn around and test you again on Saturday so it's safe to smoke a bowl in your dorm room....but you can't pull the wool over Roger Goodell's head....no sir you can't.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

reasonable

3 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

To try and catch him, that's why.  You would think that if you got tested on Friday, the league wouldn't turn around and test you again on Saturday so it's safe to smoke a bowl in your dorm room....but you can't pull the wool over Roger Goodell's head....no sir you can't.

Bell sat out last year so no tests. Could be a factor.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

I hired a guy one time and he passed the drug screen initially but the testing company said there was a problem with the second sample, there wasn’t enough to test so he had to do it again. 

He had coke and pot in his system ?

he celebrated his test pass with style lol

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

This is how smart Gase is: the difference between winning four games and getting a glorious top-three pick and winning a meaningless 6-7 games and dropping to pick ten is usually in special teams play. So what does Gase-Lord do? He dumps Andre Roberts and signs Chandler Catanzaro. Guy sees the future, my friends. 

Wasn't it Mac who changed out our Kicker and Punt Returner?. Gase wasn't calling the shots when that occurred.

37 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

already exhausting...

So our hopes and dreams are resting on the assumption that Bell hasn't smoked any weed all spring and summer and he hasn't taken any kind of performance enhancing substance and after his test yesterday he didn't go and smoke a fatty thinking his testing is done. 50/50 that he passes.

That's 3 straight days of Darnold balling. It's odd seeing a Jet QB performing so well in camp when the defense usually bullies the offense in past years.

This is going to be an amazing time in Jet history, albeit a weird one. I can't remember a time where offense was the focal point of our team.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

So our hopes and dreams are resting on the assumption that Bell hasn't smoked any weed all spring and summer and he hasn't taken any kind of performance enhancing substance and after his test yesterday he didn't go and smoke a fatty thinking his testing is done. 50/50 that he passes.

He is in the program he can be subjected to hundreds a test through the season and at anytime .. I highly doubt he smoked a joint yesterday to celebrate. 

• Upvote 1