Bell being required to drug test back to back days DURING practice is garbage

Just now, slats said:

They have separate categories for performance enhancing drugs (Edelman) and drugs that get you high (Bell), not sure if the drug testing is done the same for each. 

Is it possible that the league is being a dick because Bell sat out the year? Yes. But Bell put himself in this position by getting himself caught in the first place. 

The nfl hates the jets because the Johnson Bros are not liked 

• WTF? 2

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Totally wrong.  As easy as can be.  And you shouldn't call out someone who now lives in florida and has a MM card.  Who cares if its not legal on a federal level, everyone knows that.  And if you have a card you know, youre told and it says it on the card, you cant bring it anywhere outside of the state that issues it.  Everyone knows this, not that hard. 

When I need to refill or get an email about a sale I drive off to my local dispensary, buy what I want and drive home.  There are no restrictions on purchasing and carrying it home.  

If youre caught with MM in a state that didnt issue the card, youre really are aa moron

Cant get caught "Driving while baked" as the PSA down here say. 

Again I have personally witnessed a MMJ card holder get cuffed, and they took the medicine.

4 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

Again I have personally witnessed a MMJ card holder get cuffed, and they took the medicine.

NOt in the state it was issued, theres nothing they can do to me, with my card, not under the influence and driving.  

Nothing, I have a script and am allowed to use, as needed, in florida.  Cant board a plane with it, cant take it to another state, even if they also have legalized MMJ.  ALso has to be MMJ bought from a dispensary, can only be vape, oil or gummy bears. No herb, no bud, those only just were forced into approval, the mechanism isnt in place for sales of buds. 

Its fairly straight forward.  

22 hours ago, RoadFan said:

This has hints of the league and owners being pissed off about Bell taking a stand against the franchise tag.

I hope Bell stands tall through this and plays his best ball even more now...

I see what you did here, lol. But...

You and I were hoping for the Jets to land Bell more then anyone from early last season and on, but let’s not make him a martyr here because he was tested twice in two days. Him being “in the system” is on him, nobody else. NFL conspiracies are really not a thing my friend.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

NOt in the state it was issued, theres nothing they can do to me, with my card, not under the influence and driving.  

Nothing, I have a script and am allowed to use, as needed, in florida.  Cant board a plane with it, cant take it to another state, even if they also have legalized MMJ.  ALso has to be MMJ bought from a dispensary, can only be vape, oil or gummy bears. No herb, no bud, those only just were forced into approval, the mechanism isnt in place for sales of buds. 

Its fairly straight forward.  

Don’t tell me what I did or didn’t see dude, here in NY someone with a issued MMJ card I know, and was with got cuffed, and medicine confiscated.

18 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Don’t tell me what I did or didn’t see dude, here in NY someone with a issued MMJ card I know, and was with got cuffed, and medicine confiscated.

Dont tell you?  You have no idea what youre talking about.  People get arrested all the time.  They dont get arrested for following laws 

I have a card, I know what is legal and what isnt.  

I also know you didnt get arrested for having medical marijuana and his card.  Didnt happen.  Not if he had a medical card issued in NY.  Cant be from somewhere else.  You tell me what he was arrested for.  It wasnt for possession of a legitimate script in NY.  Or for whatever argument youre trying to make and trying to say makes it difficult.  Can you drive with it in the car?  Have no idea in NY.  Its not hard though.  Which is what youre selling. 

If not its on a cop who was wrong.  Happens too, doesnt make your lecture on how hard it is to be true.  Its fairly simple and someone telling you how it works who has a card is kind of the wrong person to argue with.   Makes you kind of sound like someone looking to argue.  I'm done with this, believe what you want.