what is the best inside joke in JN history??

Best inside joke in JN history?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. what is the best "inside Joke" in JN history?

• Pig is ripe for the slaughter
    • Bowling ball with Butcher Knives
    • Sign this beast

10 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

I think this one should probably be put to bed. The idea of a top-ranked inside joke is kind of a contradiction in terms and this is why.

If you wanna have a gazebo, have a gazebo. And I can't say that a single goddamned bit of good has ever come of my preoccupation with the fairer sex so I'm not gonna fault anybody who elects to run not walk in the other direction.

But for the love of god, sir. Trying to parlay being the butt of an inside joke into a claim to fame by conspicuously responding to every telling of it, in a thread about inside jokes no less, makes the joke no longer inside and you just a guy with a building code violation and a stain on your shirt.

Image result for guy shouting on a roof gifs

Do those words go together?  I'm on my 2nd and it is not that.

Hshahahahha ... you are a brave man ... if I ever get tossed out of these monstrous Titanic wrecking waves i ain’t never going out on another boat!

(No matter the booze/bikini’s/breasts/butts/boobs waving at me from the Lido Deck and portholes!)

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Who was the poster that would hide in the bushes at training camp?

The Big Brother lover, cant remember his name...

jetsrule128....i think he's currently the only remaining member of JI.....singlehandedly keeping the forum post count from hitting zero by way of shizophrenic arguments with himself

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

jetsrule128....i think he's currently the only remaining member of JI.....singlehandedly keeping the forum post count from hitting zero by way of shizophrenic arguments with himself

YES!

JR128, interesting dude. LMFAO

17 hours ago, jgb said:

Let’s put it this way, if Mohammad wore a feather boa and did drag on weekends, Muslims would be praying twice a day in the direction of P-Town.

17 hours ago, jgb said:

We know it gets lonely out there on the trail. No shame.

17 hours ago, jgb said:

What’s the weather like in P-Town this time of year?

17 hours ago, jgb said:

Let’s put it this way, if Mohammad wore a feather boa and did drag on weekends, Muslims would be praying twice a day in the direction of P-Town.

This is way over the line. Way over the line.

Busting chops is fine, but this is complete garbage. Politics, personal attacks and bashing homosexuals. None of it is cool.

Just walk away and ignore Joe Willy because these attacks aren't funny or cool.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Maxman said:

This is way over the line. Way over the line.

Busting chops is fine, but this is complete garbage. Politics, personal attacks and bashing homosexuals. None of it is cool.

Just walk away and ignore Joe Willy because these attacks aren't funny or cool.

Ok.... although it was a joke—I can accept it was unfunny but bigoted? Uncool man. By the way—it is called Gay Mecca, proudly by its own residents. It’s as religious as calling something or someone “the holy grail” or “the second coming.” Not defending the comment but definitely denying the implied intent.

Nevertheless, Joewilly, I’m sorry. And also Max, sorry. I was being too cute with a JN meme about joewilly’s fondness for shirtless athletes and I took it too far.