what is the best inside joke in JN history??

Best inside joke in JN history?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. what is the best "inside Joke" in JN history?

• Pig is ripe for the slaughter
    • Bowling ball with Butcher Knives
    • Sign this beast

21 hours ago, Maxman said:

Yeah that didn't start here, that was on ji.

I mean we did put them out of business so maybe the intellectual property now belongs to us. Let's error on the side of caution though and let them have it.  :)

Don't underestimate the power of JN - Sapp made the comment after the Jets traded two first round picks to move up for draft for Dewayne Robertson

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No harm no foul, I never take anything personally especially when its all untrue its all in fun for most of us anyway. 

I'm glad you guys issued this détente. You should both take a ride up to the extreme tip of Cape Cod, Massachusetts with a few sixers of White Claw and really affirm your relationship. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I'm glad you guys issued this détente. You should both take a ride up to the extreme tip of Cape Cod, Massachusetts with a few sixers of White Claw and really affirm your relationship. 

Not all men settle things like you and your acquaintances.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Not all men settle things like you and your acquaintances.

I have a really stinging retort but you guys will just have to trust me ;)

Thanks for being a mensch, Joewilly. And Tom, thanks for... being you?

• Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

That a boy T0m, if you love someone set him free, if he comes back to you, he doesn't like green balls.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

I just can’t imagine the devil watching old Home Improvement reruns wondering what Jonathan Taylor Thomas “looks like these days.”

Very true.  

But I think he does know what every alumni from TOH looks like today. 

Bet he goes to TOH conventions.   

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

joewilly12 never asked anyone man or woman  for any pics..thats a lie. 

I am pretty sure joe is telling the truth here, I offered him picks of yours truly with my shirt off and twirling my nipples between my thumb and middle fingers, and he said no thanks. BUT, we do know he likes to google some weird sh*t

59 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

@T0mShane posted about being sweaty and shirtless so I googled a random pic and posted it as a joke and you know how some handle a joke here and here we are today. Truth

This is a #LIE. I posted that I had lost some weight and you begged me—BEGGED ME—to post shirtless selfies. When someone called you on being—SHALL WE SAY—bi-curious, you posted a gif of a sweaty dude getting a blowjob on a pec-deck.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

This is a #LIE. I posted that I had lost some weight and you begged me—BEGGED ME—to post shirtless selfies. When someone called you on being—SHALL WE SAY—bi-curious, you posted a gif of a sweaty dude getting a blowjob on a pec-deck.

No way dude sober up and tell the truth. Why lie, where is it going to get you. I never begged you for anything. 

@T0mShane   #allaboutwhatothersthinkofme

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

He's been gaylighting me ever since!

• Haha 1

Just now, BROOKLYN JET said:

He's been gaylighting me ever since!

YOU posted the shirtless pic on the low income assisted living balcony all on your own no one coerced you or provoked you. 

I think you have underlying issues and affection for @T0mShane I have thought this all along. 

To each is own enjoy. Life is too short not be happy and satisfied. 

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

YOU posted the shirtless pic on the low income assisted living balcony all on your own no one coerced you or provoked you. 

I think you have underlying issues and affection for @T0mShane I have thought this all along. 

To each is own enjoy. Life is too short not be happy and satisfied. 

I posted a picture of an 80's logo Jets helmet gold charm, you lost your mind over a glimpse of my chest, and have been tagging me to gay pics ever since!

I love me some T0m Shane, but not in the same way as the picture you posted of the topless sweaty man getting head in the gym.

I am very happy and satisfied, my life is just fine, please stop tagging me to half naked men.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

I posted a picture of an 80's logo Jets helmet gold charm, you lost your mind over a glimpse of my chest, and have been tagging me to gay pics ever since!

I love me some T0m Shane, but not in the same way as the picture you posted of the topless sweaty man getting head in the gym.

I am very happy and satisfied, my life is just fine, please stop tagging me to half naked men.

I haven't lost my mind over anything yet. 

You guys like each other thats fine none of my business or anyone else's for that matter. 

As far as i'm concerned this conversation is over so stop tagging me every time you feel the need to. 

Im not interested you or @T0mShane or any men. 

Thanks 

10 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I haven't lost my mind over anything yet. 

You guys like each other thats fine none of my business or anyone else's for that matter. 

As far as i'm concerned this conversation is over so stop tagging me every time you feel the need to. 

Im not interested you or @T0mShane or any men. 

Thanks 

You should see a doctor.

• Upvote 1