what is the best inside joke in JN history??

Best inside joke in JN history?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. what is the best "inside Joke" in JN history?

• Pig is ripe for the slaughter
    • Bowling ball with Butcher Knives
    • Sign this beast

On 7/27/2019 at 1:53 PM, Klecko73isGod said:

I am rightfully insulted.

Deservedly.

On 7/27/2019 at 6:50 PM, NoBowles said:

I’ll be there, I am a 6’5, 325 lb Black man with 5% body fat. It’s on

Gonna be a crowd!

On 7/27/2019 at 6:37 PM, jgb said:

Anyone who disagrees with me can meet me in the parking lot of the Route 1 Applebee’s at 9pm Tuesday.

I thought it was Western Beef, but I guess most of the board will show up at Applebee's to see @NoBowles.

On 7/28/2019 at 12:24 AM, PS17 said:

This is my favorite thread in JN history: 

@Thor99 closed that because he "wasn't here to defend himself?"  WTF?  There was some gold in there.  Was Wes Welker here to defend himself?  Besides, that dude was on with 15 different names. Didn't he move to Latvia? 

• Haha 2

On 7/27/2019 at 4:56 PM, Jet Nut said:

All the posts from @nyjunc at the end of one of his pointless rants that end with "I destroy all your weak arguments, it's so bad that all you can do is hurl insults.  I feel embarrassed for you"

I actually destroy your weak arguments while all you do is attack me.  It's ok though, I can take it.  It drives you nuts that you can't defeat me in a debate ?

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Whenever people ask me in the future what “true happiness” looks like, I will reply with this screen shot 

1A3DDB1F-B966-409F-AF9F-05472218642A.png

@T0mShane im out of it you and @BROOKLYN JET can have each other I never wanted any part of that anyway but both you guys misunderstood me and tried to drag me into all that. 

To each is own, enjoy. 

Wish you guys happily ever after. 

13 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

@T0mShane im out of it you and @BROOKLYN JET can have each other I never wanted any part of that anyway but both you guys misunderstood me and tried to drag me into all that. 

To each is own, enjoy. 

Wish you guys happily ever after. 

Does this mean I’m no longer coming over to see your collection of wrestling magazines? 

• Haha 1

There have been a ton of classic threads.  IMO the best thread on JN is the Minor League Baseball Player. 

I also loved the dude on JI with the dachshund who wanted to fight Tom (think it was Mayone).  If I remember correctly Max offered to help Tom by agreeing to fight the dachshund.  :D

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Does this mean I’m no longer coming over to see your collection of wrestling magazines? 

23 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I don't own any wrestling magazines and we never ever had this conversation before today so i'd say NO. 

@T0mShane they don't call them wrestling magazines anymore, now they call them grappling magazines.

On 7/27/2019 at 2:12 PM, Maxman said:

Yeah that didn't start here, that was on ji.

I mean we did put them out of business so maybe the intellectual property now belongs to us. Let's error on the side of caution though and let them have it.  :)

As (un)official spokeman for the (Un)official JI Expat community, and a former (un)paid unployee of Jets Insider's crack Moderation Team, I feel I have the full authority to hereby bequeath the memes, in-jokes and other apocrypha of the community formerly known as Jets Insider to you, Max.

If Sean "Sittin' on the Beach, Selling Yo Info" Deegan has a problem with that, I guess he can sell my info to some other site about it at this point.

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

As (un)official spokeman for the (Un)official JI Expat community, and a former (un)paid unployee of Jets Insider's crack Moderation Team, I feel I have the full authority to hereby bequeath the memes, in-jokes and other apocrypha of the community formerly known as Jets Insider to you, Max.

If Sean "Sittin' on the Beach, Selling Yo Info" Deegan has a problem with that, I guess he can sell my info to some other site about it at this point.

Deegan liked dogs.

7 hours ago, nyjunc said:

I actually destroy your weak arguments while all you do is attack me.  It's ok though, I can take it.  It drives you nuts that you can defeat me in a debate ?

Hook, line and sinker.

Youre just too easy.

Mary, how are you attacked, do you know what that actually means?  Because for someone who isnt attacked, you bring it up in every post and then follow it up with its ok, you can handle it.  But you have to repeat it over and over again.  Its kind of funny.  

Youve never won a debate with anyone here.  NEVER

11 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Hook, line and sinker.

Youre just too easy.

Mary, how are you attacked, do you know what that actually means?  Because for someone who isnt attacked, you bring it up in every post and then follow it up with its ok, you can handle it.  But you have to repeat it over and over again.  Its kind of funny.  

You do nothing but attack me, it's in basically every post because you cannot counter what I write.  When all you can do is hurl insults you know you have lost.

26 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

You do nothing but attack me, it's in basically every post because you cannot counter what I write.  When all you can do is hurl insults you know you have lost.

Attack.

Insults.

LOL, All you do is repeat that to anyone, make that everyone, who knows you dont have a clue what youre talking about 

12 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Attack.

Insults.

LOL, All you do is repeat that to anyone, make that everyone, who knows you dont have a clue what youre talking about 

Attack my arguments and not me and I won't say it.  The problem is you cannot do that so you need to deflect with childish insults.  

44 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

Attack my arguments and not me and I won't say it.  The problem is you cannot do that so you need to deflect with childish insults.  

The problem is everytime someone makes a point you ignore it and jump to something completely different.  It never ends, you just hop to another song and dance. 

Best part is everyone knows it, everyone tells you and you ignore that too and jump to another story.  Its really quite pathetic

13 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Hook, line and sinker.

Youre just too easy.

1 hour ago, nyjunc said:

Both of you just stop. 

No last words. 

Finish. 

No one is entertained by this garbage in multiple threads. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

9 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

The problem is everytime someone makes a point you ignore it and jump to something completely different.  It never ends, you just hop to another song and dance. 

Best part is everyone knows it, everyone tells you and you ignore that too and jump to another story.  Its really quite pathetic

I don't ignore, I simply counter their point by providing information to back up my point.