what is the best inside joke in JN history??

Best inside joke in JN history?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. what is the best "inside Joke" in JN history?

• Pig is ripe for the slaughter
    • Bowling ball with Butcher Knives
    • Sign this beast

On 7/27/2019 at 4:56 PM, Jet Nut said:

All the posts from @nyjunc at the end of one of his Bwaaaa, pointless rants that end with "I destroy all your weak arguments, it's so bad that all you can do is hurl insults.  I feel embarrassed for you"

On 7/29/2019 at 1:17 PM, nyjunc said:

I actually destroy your weak arguments while all you do is attack me.  It's ok though, I can take it.  It drives you nuts that you can't defeat me in a debate ?

Bwaaaaa, lol.  It's too easy.  Really pathetic

15 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Bwaaaaa, lol.  It's too easy.  Really pathetic

It is. He has 1 debate tactic, that by definition is considered dishonest debate. He uses it constantly and in 100% seriousness proclaims victory for himself to manage the optics. 

• Post of the Week 1

On 7/30/2019 at 7:53 PM, IndianaJet said:

An inside joke is defined as a joke that is "shared exclusively by a small group of people".

I'm not sure any of these are "inside jokes", we all know what they mean and all have used them at some point in time...whether it was on JN, JI or the Hampur.

A real inside joke is "It burns!" 

Only @TomShane and @kelly know what that means.

Yup. People like @CTM and I have inside jokes, like “has it out for you” that have lasted over a decade... We get it, subtly acknowledge it, but it’s not immediately apparent to all.

This is really just a funniest moments that get the-referenced thread. And if it’s up to joewilly it’ll be his coming out thread.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

It is. He has 1 debate tactic, that by definition is considered dishonest debate. He uses it constantly and in 100% seriousness proclaims victory for himself to manage the optics. 

I know, he does it no matter the topic.  Just as he always claims victory over 1 or 2 people even after 20 people disagree with him