Peter Kings FMIA 4 thoughts on jets training camp

8 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

One thing about warminow, he is as clueless as any individual who has ever discussed QBs.  Toss up between him and girl from unc.

He wanted the Jets to sign Campbell as QB.

Then it was Patrick Ramsey

Then he got on people who wanted to give Geno a shot at the beginning, just find out if he can play.

Then, and this is my all time favorite lunacy.

He actually posted that Darnold will be a bust, that he doesn't have what it takes to be a NFL QB.

Specifically the arm.  He actual, sit for this, claimed that watching Darnold at USC told him that he was a totally weak armed QB.  How weak, like Chad.  AFTER the shoulder injury.

Oh and that Darnold will fumble the ball away repeatedly.  He's a turnover machine.

Keep all this in mind.

Holy sh*t. 

That cannot be. The arm strength thing. 

Wow. 

5 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

Kings pretty good, we just need to be more relevant to garner more positive stories. 

I think King has a long-held contempt for the Jets organization. Whenever he does these camp tours, he consistently writes about the team like he spent a grueling half hour on-campus before running to the airport. Even this particular report is so flimsy it could have been written from his couch. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I think King has a long-held contempt for the Jets organization. Whenever he does these camp tours, he consistently writes about the team like he spent a grueling half hour on-campus before running to the airport. Even this particular report is so flimsy it could have been written from his couch. 

Yes that dominant Steelers offensive line that has gotten Ben Roethlisberger killed 

1 hour ago, Peace Frog said:

Holy sh*t. 

That cannot be. The arm strength thing. 

Wow. 

He actually called Darnold "Noodle Arm"

Hard to believe these assclowns think they watch the game and have an idea what theyre watching

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Thai Jet said:

Whoa, Ease up man. Let's not forget he WASN'T writing the article only for Jets fans. Fans of other teams don't know the Jets as well as we do. I'm sure it was of interest to them. And there are 31 other teams out there with non Jet fans.

I understand that he writes for the whole NFL and is not just a Jets writer but analysts and people from the NFL network come in and just do a better job. Even if you are not a Jets fan and I told you that Bell is behind a different line, Bell will be limited in practice, Darnold misses Josh, and Vitt and Williams had a falling out in 2009, that would still be useless information for people who don’t follow the Jets. 

On 7/29/2019 at 8:08 PM, T0mShane said:

Even the part about Darnold being "impressive" is predicated on the fact that he listens to King's podcast. What a dipsh*t.

13 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Even the part about Darnold being "impressive" is predicated on the fact that he listens to King's podcast. What a dipsh*t.

I’ll never understand these guys who make high six figures to write about something as insipid as the NFL who treat their job as yeoman labor.