Poole torched by Crowder all day

3 minutes ago, Freemanm said:

I just read in the Post that Jamison Crowder was destroying slot corner Brian Poole like all day at camp. Should we be worried about that position? Why haven't we re-signed Morris Claiborne yet? 

https://nypost.com/2019/07/31/sam-darnold-impresses-more-with-each-jets-practice/

We shouldn’t be worried about it because it’s the way the season is gonna go.

But Poole isn’t great in coverage and that’s been true since we signed him. Macc screwed us at CB but it’s gonna be up to Gregg Williams to fix it and cover it.

Clairborne isn’t an improvement. 

• Thumb Down 1

5 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

This is awesome news about our offense and Crowder.  He's going to be a beast!

So true. Well done. 

4 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

This is horrible news about our defense and Poole.  He's going to be disaster!

So true. Well done. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Freemanm said:

I just read in the Post that Jamison Crowder was destroying slot corner Brian Poole like all day at camp. Should we be worried about that position? Why haven't we re-signed Morris Claiborne yet? 

https://nypost.com/2019/07/31/sam-darnold-impresses-more-with-each-jets-practice/

After one practice Poole should just retire

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

For those saying Poole is not good obviously haven't actually seen him play. Those saying crowder is good and was beating him because crowder is better then people realize is closer to thd truth 

The rare Jacksonville Jaguar aficionado, ladies and gentlemen

• WTF? 1

4 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

For those saying Poole is not good obviously haven't actually seen him play. Those saying crowder is good and was beating him because crowder is better then people realize is closer to thd truth 

Watching Poole play confirms that Poole isn’t very good. He’s legit a harder hitting Skrine.

• Thumb Down 1

50 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

This is awesome news about our offense and Crowder.  He's going to be a beast!

49 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

This is horrible news about our defense and Poole.  He's going to be disaster!

I was trying to figure out a clever way to say that 

thank you lol 

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Theres no backtracking here Cheese Frog.  Poole is not very good.  Thats not a surprise to anyone paying attention.

Soooo you dumped on Crowder when he was hurt as a sh*t receiver and now that he’s back burning one of our top DBs you’re dumping on our DBs because Crowder sucks and he’s burning one of our top DBs. 

Nice backtrack. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Freemanm said:

We should also be excited.....Crowder might really help open this Offense up all round.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

39 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Really because I don't remember him lighting up anyone really in any game ever. I keep hearing he is great but where is the plays to back that up? Stats? Anything? He is a wr3, I guess a good one.

Did you actually watch any Redskin games Crowder was in ? Just askin.........

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

26 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

It’s cute y’all think CB matters. It’s a scoring league. Sam. Sam. More Sam. Defense is literally there to provide one extra possession to the offense.

Who needs Cb's , and pass rushers .   The smart GM know middle lb is where you want to invest your capital in.    

• Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Who needs Cb's , and pass rushers .   The smart GM know middle lb is where you want to invest your capital in.    

I'll be looking forward to your posts next March after your Raiders implode yet again.

It's like clockwork around here. You give us names like M hunt, J Shcmoe, and then they inevitably fail, like the last 17 years.

You stop posting during the season

You start posting after the Jets have a bad year and tell us how we are all going to scoop up your scrubs.

You fail every single year, yet you never come back when all of your predictions come up empty.

You were the other one.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3