Daniel Jones Update

Keep laughing-DG is going to get the last laugh. I believe the three best young QBs in the NFL  Mahomes,  Josh Allen, and Daniel Jones (Gettleman endorsement). 

Daniel Jones:

Overall stats: 11-of-13 passing with 3 touchdowns

7-on-7 red-zone stats: 2-of-4 passing with 2 touchdowns

Shortly after the coaches pulled the plug on the first-team offense’s drive, Jones followed up his nice rollout completion with arguably his best throw of the summer.

Paul Perkins ran an extended wheel-route deep down the sideline and Jones stepped up in the pocket and rifled the ball approximately 50 yards downfield to the running back for a touchdown. It was a beautiful pass and yet another example of Jones’ arm-talent on the deep ball, which has been evident and better than expected ever since his arrival at this spring’s rookie camp.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 20
  • WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

Keep laughing-DG is going to get the last laugh. I believe the three best young QBs in the NFL  Mahomes,  Josh Allen, and Daniel Jones (Gettleman endorsement). 

Just out of curiosity, what's your ranking of the three best long snappers in the NFL?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2
  • Haha 1

I love this. So when Darnold lights up during camp, we get told “it’s only camp practice”. “It was only three games last year”, etc. but when Danny friggin Jones does it, we are supposed to get in the fetal position and cower?

Yup Gettleman was right and everyone else was wrong! Got it.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 3
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Honestly who cares whether he is good or not, it doesnt effect us.  We finally have a young franchise QB who looks to be the real deal.  We finally have some hope that a SB can be a possibility the next few years.  I don’t hate the Giants, I’m just more focused on my own team

• Upvote 3
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1

47 minutes ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

Daniel Jones:

Shortly after the coaches pulled the plug on the first-team offense’s drive, Jones followed up his nice rollout completion with arguably his best throw of the summer.

Paul Perkins ran an extended wheel-route deep down the sideline and Jones stepped up in the pocket and rifled the ball approximately 50 yards downfield to the running back for a touchdown. It was a beautiful pass and yet another example of Jones’ arm-talent on the deep ball, which has been evident and better than expected ever since his arrival at this spring’s rookie camp.

Gettleman and the Giants ridiculed for taking him with the 6th.  Giants make a concerted effort from the top to the bottom of the org to talk him up.

Its reported, YESTERDAY, on ESPN and NFLN that hes been struggling in camp and BANG, he gets fat numbers and a troll reports it.

• Upvote 3
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

Daniel Jones:

Yeah, we all know the Giants have the worst defense in the NFL. I can't wait until we get to see Jones against real teams.