PTI Mike Wilbon = Jet hater!!!

jeTMAC

15 minutes ago, jeTMAC said:

He sounds like he has a problem with Khalil coming out of retirement and playing for a team like the Jets. I never liked him.... He is the knucklehead!!!

Met him at a Super Bowl party a few years ago, seemed like a decent guy but loves the booze and loves the women.  His head was on a swivel checking out everyone from player's wives to waitresses and girls who were working the event for the NFLPA.  Tall MF'er too...like 6'4" or something which I never really realized.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

It is, quite frankly, so unimportant to my enjoyment of my Jets what national reporters, nay, ANY reporter, thinks of my Jets. 

I was at a deli the other day and I ordered the Bronx, a hero of breaded fried eggplant, roasted peppers, fresh mootz, olive oil and a dash of balsamic.

The c*nt behind me looked at it with disdain. 

It was delicious. 

That’s how I roll. Or hero. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Met him at a Super Bowl party a few years ago, seemed like a decent guy but loves the booze and loves the women.  His head was on a swivel checking out everyone from player's wives to waitresses and girls who were working the event for the NFLPA.  Tall MF'er too...like 6'4" or something which I never really realized.

I found that out from a guy I met once that worked at ESPN behind the scenes in production or A/V or something.  He said they're almost ALL big dudes.

41 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

This is how people describe me, except I’m only 6’2”. 

• Haha 3

58 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

This is word for word how I described meeting you in San Diego...except 5'9" instead of 6'4"

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jeTMAC said:

He sounds like he has a problem with Khalil coming out of retirement and playing for a team like the Jets. I never liked him.... He is the knucklehead!!!

The Jets have been to 2 AFC Championship games in the time many teams haven't been to 1 but the Jets are always the whipping boy of the media. They don't want to accept that Darnold is the savior and that is good news. Let everyone sleep on the Jets. I rather sneak up on everyone than be like the Browns where everyone is expecting them to be great out of the gate. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

It is, quite frankly, so unimportant to my enjoyment of my Jets what national reporters, nay, ANY reporter, thinks of my Jets. 

I was at a deli the other day and I ordered the Bronx, a hero of breaded fried eggplant, roasted peppers, fresh mootz, olive oil and a dash of balsamic.

The c*nt behind me looked at it with disdain. 

It was delicious. 

That’s how I roll. Or hero. 

Solid sandwich.

She had to be Irish... they don’t know how to eat! ?

• Haha 1

I love PTI, Wilbon and Kornheisrer are national treasures!  I love the curmudgeonly old man banter they have. Wilbon openly admits he hates the east coast bias and hates any NY teams that get hyped when they don’t deserve it, the Jets organization has been abysmal except for the past one month.  I expect him to poop on the NYJ and who cares, it’s their job to prove him wrong. But I look forward to the day he has to change his opinion on them.

• Upvote 2