Thank You KRL

Maxman

KRL you are awesome, much better than the hacks who cover our team from the papers.  You should be rewarded Open a YouTube channel and a patreon and let us donate to cover you travel and hotel expenses.  Even if you just did a power point on your notes with a voice over on your thoughts it would be awesome.  I bet your audience would be much wider than just JN.

I am one of those people who at first used to just read KRL's daily updates and not think anything about it....until I started reading other peoples updates and notes.  Then I realized just how good KRL is in comparison.

Now, I only look for KRL's posts and try to only focus on what he has to say.  I am saddened that we won't have his tremendous insight going forward.

I am guessing that whatever KRL does for a living, he must be very successful!

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, Maxman said:

KRLs time at camp is over unfortunately. Alex Varallo from JN Radio will be there for a few days coming up soon.

When Kalil gets there I'm going to have my son cover a practice or two as well. He's a former college offensive lineman I definitely want him to do a report on how Kalil looks.

That is excellent, Thank you, great to see how Kalil and Harrison work together, if Harrison is smart (and I think he is) he we embrace this moment and learn - he missed a chance to work with Nick so this could be great for everyone

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Jetstream said:

Yes great work, I think Cimini is reading your reports and stealing your observations?

image.png.66d3ff5c39f13c24edbbf9c4b57f66e6.png

I don't know if he still does it, but Cimini used to spend a TON of time in the forums. He used to do chats with us way back in the day so I had his IP address. It was funny seeing him read as much as he did. No idea if he still stops by or not, but back in the day he legit read everything that was posted here.