Just Bought 2 Tickets to see the Jets beat the Pats at Gillette

1 hour ago, JetsFanatic said:

I’m pumped!!

Keep vigilant, bunch of thugs there when they lose which isn't very often. I was at the Thursday Night game in 2008, when Favre beat them in overtime. Waiting for my wife at the Ladies room, a group of guys in their 20s walk by & one of them forearm shivers me. He was probably surprised he didn't move me much, I work out & am a solid 185Lbs, but at the time I was also 48 years old & these kids were more than half my age. Totally disrespectful, my wife was just coming out saw it & couldn't believe it. 

Best part of the story, as the guy that forearm shivered me continued on while staring at me like he as some badazz, a group of Jets fans were coming up behind that group & started doing the Jets chant while staring down the young group of idiots, guess what? Not a f*cking peep from those pussies. And that pretty much sums up azzhole Pats fans in a nutshell. Probably the worst frontrunners in the history of sports & that stadium will be empty when they start losing again & it will happen. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Keep vigilant, bunch of thugs there when they lose which isn't very often. I was at the Thursday Night game in 2008, when Favre beat them in overtime. Waiting for my wife at the Ladies room, a group of guys in their 20s walk by & one of them forearm shivers me. He was probably surprised he didn't move me much, I work out & am a solid 185Lbs, but at the time I was also 48 years old & these kids were more than half my age. Totally disrespectful, my wife was just coming out saw it & couldn't believe it. 

Best part of the story, as the guy that forearm shivered me continued on while staring at me like he as some badazz, a group of Jets fans were coming up behind that group & started doing the Jets chant while staring down the young group of idiots, guess what? Not a f*cking peep from those pussies. And that pretty much sums up azzhole Pats fans in a nutshell. Probably the worst frontrunners in the history of sports & that stadium will be empty when they start losing again & it will happen. 

Thank you for advice. When I was younger, back in the Day,  I used to go with my buddies to the old Foxboro Stadium. Once I was spit on by a classy Pats fan.  This is my first time going to Gillette. I'll be a month shy of 60, so I just want to go and watch the game and am not looking for trouble.  Also going with my daughter so hopefully there won't be any trouble.

I am pumped and honestly feel that we can beat them this year. 

12 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

Thank you for advice. When I was younger, back in the Day,  I used to go with my buddies to the old Foxboro Stadium. Once I was spit on by a classy Pats fan.  This is my first time going to Gillette. I'll be a month shy of 60, so I just want to go and watch the game and am not looking for trouble.  Also going with my daughter so hopefully there won't be any trouble.

I am pumped and honestly feel that we can beat them this year. 

We’re the same age & dealing with azzholes is the last thing I want to do trying to enjoy a game. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/2/2019 at 1:15 PM, JETSfaninNE said:

They usually ridiculously expensive, did you get a decent deal?

Expensive. With the amount of winning the Patriots have done their seats are expensive, also purchased on the secondary market. I figured what the heck...it's been a long time since I went to a road game. My Jets tickets are corner end zone, I'm paying more than double for upper deck, 10th row between to 40 and 50 yard line.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

I don't think you're in any position to body shame anyone, Mr. Mushy 385.

Only on social media do healthy guys coming in at 185Lbs with 12% body fat get body shamed, lol. But, I know the crusher likes to have fun & his self deprecating humor makes me laugh on this site.

22 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

Expensive. With the amount of winning the Patriots have done their seats are expensive, also purchased on the secondary market. I figured what the heck...it's been a long time since I went to a road game. My Jets tickets are corner end zoo, I'm paying more than double for upper deck, 10th row between to 40 and 50 yard line.

Damn dude, hoping the Jets make it well worth if for you and all of us watching!! :)

• Upvote 1