Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Insert Trent Williams 

Please note -- this is a Jamal Adams tweet without tagging a certain poster that everyone seems to enjoy tagging any time Adams is mentioned.  I like Adams.  I like said, unnamed poster.  They do

So pumped about this team.

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

Uh oh.

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

The Edoga era?

57 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I wanted to say it...but didn’t want to seem like I’m mitigating Beachum’s injury lol.

49 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Osemele and Edoga could work.

Unfortunately our pass rush has been so horrible you can't gauge Edoga's ability based on the practice. He could sound like the greatest T in history against our pass rush and then on the first series we get a reality check.... 

or, he could be good.

Douglas, if he hadn't as of yet, should have pulled his cell phone out immediately once Beach hit the ground.

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, slats said:

If he can maintain his gunslinger mentality while simultaneously cutting back on the ints, he's gonna have a monster year. And it seems like he's doing exactly that in camp so far. 

Not having to guess where the ball is going to be after t is hiked to you must feel pretty plush for the young fella. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if sometimes these things are planned out? Like maybe Beecham really isn't hurt, they just want to see if the next-man-up is ready and paying attention? It's probably far-fetched but I know they are trying to have everybody ready for in game situations. Just a thought. I just find it strange that Williamson suddenly got hurt and trumaine Johnson is kneeling down by his helmet on the sidelines. They also have to plan for injuries right? Here's hoping for the best LOL

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sucks to hear Beachum go down, but honestly, it's kind of a good thing if it's not serious.  Beachum really doesnt need the reps but those reps getting distributed to Edoga and others, is HUGE.

Surprised Compton isnt the immediate back-up.  That's a good thing, I would assume. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Losmeister said:

smh, enunwa is in the background with a dude messing with his hands/arms from behind as he is getting thrown the ball and catching it...

uhmmm... yeah... that's Obvious... but that's still a Much different exercise than what Anderson is doing... which focuses More on Actually Catching the ball from different angles... which IS what Enunwa NEEDS to practice on.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

I wonder if sometimes these things are planned out? Like maybe Beecham really isn't hurt, they just want to see if the next-man-up is ready and paying attention? It's probably far-fetched but I know they are trying to have everybody ready for in game situations. Just a thought. I just find it strange that Williamson suddenly got hurt and trumaine Johnson is kneeling down by his helmet on the sidelines. They also have to plan for injuries right? Here's hoping for the best LOL

Not really sure players are planning nagging injuries after practicing almost everyday for 6 weeks straight. 

  • From the tweets on the Beachum injury it seemed to be he was in actual pain. Having to drop down to the floor and be looked at by trainers.
  • Williamson confirmed he just got the wind knocked out of him. However, I think in GW defense you will see a lot of different looks and players like Cashman will get some legit time with the ones in certain packages. 
  • Trumaine Johnson was dealing with a sore groin almost all of 2018. He missed 4 games due to that I believe. 

Other than inside linebacker, you are correct we are thin at depth in both corner and OL. Hoping for the best seems like a good plan 😉

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, jetsons said:

uhmmm... yeah... that's Obvious... but that's still a Much different exercise than what Anderson is doing... which focuses More on Actually Catching the ball from different angles... which IS what Enunwa NEEDS to practice on.

miscommunication then, shrug

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Rsherman28 said:

Last year by week 5 Johnson was inactive due to groin issues. I really hope this doesn't become a nagging issue through camp for him. 

smh. ...     stinks of BUST

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JiF said:

Sucks to hear Beachum go down, but honestly, it's kind of a good thing if it's not serious.  Beachum really doesnt need the reps but those reps getting distributed to Edoga and others, is HUGE.

Surprised Compton isnt the immediate back-up.  That's a good thing, I would assume. 

Agreed.  It's nice to hear that it doesn't sound to be too serious, but also can't complain about Edoga getting some starters reps and, while limited, sounds to have done well with them.  If Edoga can actually turn out to be a long-term answer for the Jets at LT, he can easily end up being the best pick of Maccagnan's (from a value perspective).

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bleedin Green said:

Agreed.  It's nice to hear that it doesn't sound to be too serious, but also can't complain about Edoga getting some starters reps and, while limited, sounds to have done well with them.  If Edoga can actually turn out to be a long-term answer for the Jets at LT, he can easily end up being the best pick of Maccagnan's (from a value perspective).

I’d still draft an LT this year and move Edoga to the right side if he did turn out to be a solid long term starter.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Lith said:

Please note -- this is a Jamal Adams tweet without tagging a certain poster that everyone seems to enjoy tagging any time Adams is mentioned. 

I like Adams.  I like said, unnamed poster.  They do not have to be cross referenced in every post on JN.  Just my two cents worth.

It's a damn Shane you feel that way , and I agree wholeheartedely. 😁

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...