Beachum exits practice with ankle injury; Trumaine Johnson limited by sore groin

27 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Avery Williamson and a 3rd?

4 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Looked it up online they said theoretically Pat's are offering a 2 and a 4. Jets offer Avery Williamson and a 3rd. Texans off of their first in 2020

You want CJ Mosley to be successful here you cant surround him with JAG's leave Williamson out of any deal there is no decent depth to replace him. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Looked it up online they said theoretically Pat's are offering a 2 and a 4. Jets offer Avery Williamson and a 3rd. Texans off of their first in 2020

Is that real stuff right there ya think?  

I would not want to see Williamson as a part of any trade right now.  Cashman is no where near ready to be someone we don't have to worry about out there. We have a stout front 7 with the middle being the strength. I wound't mess with that. 

What I would like to think about is the fact that losing their starting LT is going to create a hole on the OL. Let's talk about Beachum or Shell and a 3rd or 4th and that at least helps fill the hole for Haskins in year one. Makes more sense to me. 

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Hate to see him get injured, but at least it does not sound serious.  And it gives a chance for guys like Edoga and Smith to prove they belong.  And if they can't handle 1st team reps, then please do not play Darnold next Thursday against the Giants.