Freemanm

Polite is a bust

16 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Chase Winovich

How's his camp going? 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

You realize he had 3 sacks today? Is that considered a slow start? 

Either way, I really appreciate you holding off on signing the petition to cut a rookie before his first pre-season game. 

Or that naming 4 whole draft picks that never developed I've the past 15 years is comical at best?  Apparently trying to make a point about draft picks

3 hours ago, BettyBoop said:

Based on less than two weeks of camp we know the following:

• Q is better than Aaron Donald
  • Polite is a bust
  • Chuma is a future solid starter on the OL
  • Wesco will be our version of Mark Bavaro
  • Bless will be our #1 CB in 2020
  • Cashman will be THE steal of the 2019 draft
  • Dortch will be better than Bruce Harper 

Or did I overreact just a bit?

Probably yes, you know, thinking this over the top imaginary reporting was discussed here.

On 8/5/2019 at 9:17 PM, EM31 said:

I may be mistaken but i remember seeing stories of his (Abraham's) impressive practices from day-1 of training camp.  Then I thought he got injured and missed time during his rookie year.

Think he tore an abdominal around mid season, sat the rest of the year if I remember

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Was such a freak as a stand-up OLB off the edge. Then Herm came in with the 4-3 and made him a defensive end where he got nicked up constantly. 

even as a rook, you could see the burst and speed.  Was a athletic freak.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Me, not getting sucked into a junc-hole 

run away dr evil GIF

He just destroyed you.  No one can debate him, hes the JI, JN, FinHeaven, TGG all time champ.  

You can try but its really just futile.  

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, nyjunc said:

2000 with Groh he played 6 games.  Herm came in for 2001 and he played 16 games, he played 16 games 3 of his 5 years with herm and 12 one of the other 2 years. He would continue to be a DE in Atlanta where he played 15 or more games in all but one season down there.

Why do you make stuff up?

He missed 10 games as a rookie

Missed a start in year 2

16 games in year 3

6 starts in year 4

12 in year 5.

He missed a playoff game

As dominating as he could be he was always nicked  for the Jets

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

If he doesn't break the single season sack record he should be cut. 

Another who thinks sacks are the end all be all for a DL

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

In your face, @nyjunc

I loved Abraham, had his jersey.  

But damn, he missed time when he was here.  But hey, want to bet he comes back with a half assed, twisted reply and then claims he destroyed me once again because I have no facts or a convincing fact based argument?

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:
  1. I am pretty sure that he was joking
  2. Polite is not a DL.  He was considered fat and out of shape at 258.  He is probably going to play closer to 235. He will be a Designated Pass Rusher.  Sacks may not be the "end all be all for a DL" but they certainly are for a DPR.  

1.  Youre probably right.

2.  He gained weight and was injured.  I could care less if hes right and moving like he did at FSU

2 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

What does this mean?  I won't go back to numbering my paragraphs, but he went to Florida, not Florida State.  He gained weight and was injured?  That is a nice theory.  Is he playing at the high weight or the low weight?  It doesn't much matter because either is too low for defensive line and if he's not at the heavier weight he is way small even for OLB/EDGE.  He played in college at the same size as Frankie Luvu.  That is his competition. 

Very simple his numbers at the combine were horrible because he had a pulled hammy

He was injured.  Yes he gained weight, not from eating ice cream, was a bad plan

Not a nice theory, what was reported

4 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

What does this mean?  I won't go back to numbering my paragraphs, but he went to Florida, not Florida State.  He gained weight and was injured?  That is a nice theory.  Is he playing at the high weight or the low weight?  It doesn't much matter because either is too low for defensive line and if he's not at the heavier weight he is way small even for OLB/EDGE.  He played in college at the same size as Frankie Luvu.  That is his competition. 

It means he listed as edge in some places and LB in others and 258.  

And yes, my bad, Fl.

1 hour ago, nyjunc said:

What is your point?  The other poster was planning Herm for changing him to DE for his injuries.  He missed most of his rookie year pre Herm then played DE for the rest of his career and didn't miss many games outside of one season.

Huh?  How does that help your asinine statement?

Then you double down on your stupidity with this nonsense.  Actually read the posts before you spout off.  

Double down on my stupidity?

Point was clear as day to anyone who reads it.  He was always nicked as a Jet.  You want to spin off to the rest of his career now?  LOL,

Besides you missing the point and doing your usual spin to a new argument, my point is he was always nicked.  You were wrong, proven wrong.  Now youre saying Herm wanted to move him because of injuries?  WTF are you talking about? WTF sense does that make?  What does that have to do with being nicked up?

NOw back to the name calling.  You need to STFU Nancy.  Every time theres a post you imagine youve been called a name, accuse people of calling you names, get pissed that you imagine you were called names and then call me stupid?  When you set the standard for a poster as there is on the board. 

2 hours ago, nyjunc said:

You cannot be real?  This has to be some joke on me that I'm just not getting.  No one could be this stupid.

Now I'm stupid?

WHy are you such a whining piss ant when you THINK you're being called something and now two straight replies with you calling me names.  Am i this stupid?  What makes you think youre smart enough to figure that or anything else out?

Youre not getting something, anything, wow thats a stretch no one could see coming.

4 hours ago, slats said:

So do either of you think you're following our remarkably lax rules right now? 

If you can't have a discussion without calling each other stupid, don't engage each other. 

Hes called me stupid in his last two posts.  I havent called him anything.

I have held back and have shown restraint.

Im sick of his whining that people call him names only to have him call me stupid.  I didnt call him stupid.

I dont deserve to be reprimanded for this.  I totally get and know when I've gone across that line, this isnt one of those times.

You copied and pasted this, I dont see where Im calling him names, just telling him what you told us, stop with the stupid line

Now I'm stupid?

WHy are you such a whining piss ant when you THINK you're being called something and now two straight replies with you calling me names.  Am i this stupid?  What makes you think youre smart enough to figure that or anything else out?

Youre not getting something, anything, wow thats a stretch no one could see coming.

I'll put him on ignore, be done with him and his crying all time.  

2 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Why can't we all get along?    

Its so much more fun to cry like a baby that youre being called names, when youre not.

And then call people stupid. 

Why?  Because he cant take anymore, who could?

LOL

• Thumb Down 1

47 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

Him and his buddy do nothing but attack me, the second I attack back they cry and a mod chimes in.  They never chime in the 150 insults before that for some reason.

I get it, they get upset because they cannot attack my info so they attack a stranger who they don't know but I should be able to respond one in a while with a mod taking to me when 99% of the insults come from them toward me.

LOL

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company