PFF Receiving Corps Ranking

11 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

As I've said, considering how EVERY PLAYER and EVERY UNIT on the Raiders is "easily top five", it's very confusing how they have just flat out sucked for so long. 

LOL. Tool.

This is without a doubt the best talent they put around Derrick Carr his five years in the league.( could have won the !eague MVP in 2016 if he didn't get hurt). This 2019 talent they have on offense  blows away 2016 talent they had on offense. 

Look at his top receivers his first five years  as everyone one of them beside Amari Cooper were possessin Wr's.   ( Crabtree , Streater, Jones, etc)  Amari Cooper dropped a lot of balls , and disappeared far too often for a number 1 Wr .( why Crabtree was always Carr go to Wr). 

The speed they added this year compared to what they had last year is like day and night.   Let's see Added top three Wr in Antonio Brown, Tyrell Williams - a big Wr that's no slouch himself  , Jj Nelson - speed threat who makes Robbie Anderson  look slow.       Anyone  of those Wr get single coverage,  you can bet Carr's throwing to them deep.    Hunter Renfrow will probably play more than Jj Nelson .( will use the best Wr talent for the situation ). 

Te Darren Waller is a bigger faster Jared Cook.   Like Cook might not be great blocker, but will be one of the top receiving Te's in the game next year.(I  say he finishes top five in receiving yards) 

Two Rbs Josh Jacobs and Jalen Richard who can run any pattern whether short, intermittent, or deep.

This is the best offense line the Raiders ever put behind Carr .      Carr can make any throw, and is one of the best deep throwers in the game.

You will see for yourself when the Raiders come a visiting in November .

8 hours ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

I am clearly not as high on our WR corps as some of you are. I feel like everyone we have is average at best and I think that's being generous.

Enunwa: he might be the most overrated jet in recent memory. Only once in his 4 seasons has he put up over 450 yards recieving.  He has 5 career touchdowns. And he's arguably our #1 WR. He has constantly been injured. I'll be holding my breath every time he gets tackled.

Robby Anderson: My favorite WR currently on the roster. Love his speed, and can't wait to see him torch defenses. But up until this point he has been strictly a 1 trick pony. He needs to show more of a route tree this year. He has only topped 50 receptions once in his career. And his career catch rate is below 54%. 

Crowder: I'm hoping he will be a great outlet for Sam. But he has never started 10 games in a season. Only once has Crowder topped 800 yards recieving. And only once has he scored more than 3 TDs in a season. He is coming off an injury last year which sidelined him for half the season. He finished the year with 380 yards.

Everyone else in the wr room is a scrub. We are an injury away from being in a sh*tty situation in my opinion. And all our WR's have missed time with injuries. As our roster stands right now, I think the offense should be middle of the pack. The only person who scares the opposing defense is bell. None of our wrs have ever topped 1000 yards recieving. 

Everyone is concerned about the CB position but I'd rather get sam another weapon to play with. This team will go as he goes. Put as much talent around him as we possibly can. Injuries are inevitable and we don't have much depth. 

The only gripe I have with what you wrote is the idea that Quincy is the #1 receiver. It’s looking like he’s the #2 receiver and 3rd or 4th receiving option. 

Anderson, Bell, Crowder all seem like they’re gonna be targeted more often than Q and that’s a good thing for this team. 

43 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

The only gripe I have with what you wrote is the idea that Quincy is the #1 receiver. It’s looking like he’s the #2 receiver and 3rd or 4th receiving option. 

Anderson, Bell, Crowder all seem like they’re gonna be targeted more often than Q and that’s a good thing for this team. 

Q is probably five behind Herndon (once he's back)

And I think that's the point - and problem with the post you quoted.  Q is the team's 5th option. 

And while I agree he's overrated by Jet fans - he was, at one point, the 1st option.  Q as #5  says an awful lot about the current talent level on this team.

7 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

This is without a doubt the best talent they put around Derrick Carr his five years in the league.( could have won the !eague MVP in 2016 if he didn't get hurt). This 2019 talent they have on offense  blows away 2016 talent they had on offense. 

Look at his top receivers his first five years  as everyone one of them beside Amari Cooper were possessin Wr's.   ( Crabtree , Streater, Jones, etc)  Amari Cooper dropped a lot of balls , and disappeared far too often for a number 1 Wr .( why Crabtree was always Carr go to Wr). 

The speed they added this year compared to what they had last year is like day and night.   Let's see Added top three Wr in Antonio Brown, Tyrell Williams - a big Wr that's no slouch himself  , Jj Nelson - speed threat who makes Robbie Anderson  look slow.       Anyone  of those Wr get single coverage,  you can bet Carr's throwing to them deep.    Hunter Renfrow will probably play more than Jj Nelson .( will use the best Wr talent for the situation ). 

Te Darren Waller is a bigger faster Jared Cook.   Like Cook might not be great blocker, but will be one of the top receiving Te's in the game next year.(I  say he finishes top five in receiving yards) 

Two Rbs Josh Jacobs and Jalen Richard who can run any pattern whether short, intermittent, or deep.

This is the best offense line the Raiders ever put behind Carr .      Carr can make any throw, and is one of the best deep throwers in the game.

You will see for yourself when the Raiders come a visiting in November . 

See, I agree with a good bit of this post, but because it comes from you, its also easy to dismiss it. 

I find myself wanting to draft Brown, Jacobs, Tyrell and Richard in my fantasy league and also considering Waller but my only hesitation is because you promote these guys so much.

Also, saying that the Raider offense is more talented than its been in a while isn't saying much. 

You're the Boy who cried Raider.