Season Tickets packages

18 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Probably a little late because the Jets don't actually host their first game until the end of August in Week 3 of preseason.  They probably don't feel the need to rush tickets that won't be needed for another 21 days.

There also is “No actual Ticket” this year you HAVE to use the phone app.  I did not hear any news about parking passes going mobile only, but if they are there may be no more season ticket packages shipped out anymore.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

There also is “No actual Ticket” this year you HAVE to use the phone app.  I did not hear any news about parking passes going mobile only, but if they are there may be no more season ticket packages shipped out anymore.

True.  But the package usually shows up with the physical parking passes, yearbook and other stuff.  But you're correct, everything else gets loaded on our cards digitally.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

True.  But the package usually shows up with the physical parking passes, yearbook and other stuff.  But you're correct, everything else gets loaded on our cards digitally.

The “cards” are no longer a thing it’s phone app, or nothing.

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

What would the NY Jets ticket office do if someone didn't own a cell phone? 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

What about those cards from previous years. 

I miss tickets. What about parking?

37 minutes ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

I have a flip phone . Therefore , I am now barred from attending NFL games (even though i was a season ticket holder from 1977 thru 2017) . FU to the NFL .

There are a lot of things you are barred from if you only have a flip phone.  That’s life

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

11 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

The cards are gone unfortunately. Phone app is the only choice. Hate it because I don't always bring my phone into the games. The Jets confirmed it is phone app and no Jets Rewards card.

14 minutes ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

I told the Jets I found the mobile ticket only thing ridiculous and am not happy.  They told me this is an NFL policy which is a lie.  Someone gave me tickets to Thursday nights preseason game and they are hard tickets.  

I’m guessing we will get our parking passes and some lousy coupons for rental cars.  

I was told the NFL is requiring mobile only starting next year. The Jets are early adapters. I hate it, it sucks either way.

I don't bring my phone in every week. I like to watch the game. I hate getting notifications during the game.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I was told the NFL is requiring mobile only starting next year. The Jets are early adapters. I hate it, it sucks either way.

I don't bring my phone in every week. I like to watch the game. I hate getting notifications during the game.

You can turn them off. I am Indian we know how to help people with tech things. 

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

You can turn them off. I am Indian we know how to help people with tech things. 

We have 20,000 registered members and over 50,000 social media followers. Unfortunately for me in order to keep things running smoothly turning notifications off aren't an option. Just a few games a year I like to leave my cell phone in the parking lot. But as the Jets told me, deal with it lol.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

The cards are gone unfortunately. Phone app is the only choice. Hate it because I don't always bring my phone into the games. The Jets confirmed it is phone app and no Jets Rewards card.

Whoa!  Okay, I didn't know that.  I thought I could still use the cards.  Thanks for letting me know.

As someone stated earlier, what do people without smart phones do?  And yes....apparently those people still exist even if in small numbers.

8 hours ago, Maxman said:

I’m still going to wear my rewards cards to the games. 

SAR I

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, NYDreamer said:

Yes, a friend of mine bought season tickets this year.  He is in his 70's and does not use a smart phone well.  He asked for hard tickets and they agreed to send them.  They should arrive by next week they told him.

Please post if your friend gets the hard tickets . I might like to attend another game in my lifetime .

FU to the NFL .

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Maxman said:

We have 20,000 registered members and over 50,000 social media followers. Unfortunately for me in order to keep things running smoothly turning notifications off aren't an option. Just a few games a year I like to leave my cell phone in the parking lot. But as the Jets told me, deal with it lol.

you need to learn to delegate more :-)

I just called the NY Jets ticket office and inquired about PSL's and season tickets.  I told them i don't own a cell phone and they said not a problem we will mail you paper tickets for games and parking. I told them I needed time to decide if I wanted 2 or 4 tickets and would get back to them. 

10 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I just called the NY Jets ticket office and inquired about PSL's and season tickets.  I told them i don't own a cell phone and they said not a problem we will mail you paper tickets for games and parking. I told them I needed time to decide if I wanted 2 or 4 tickets and would get back to them. 

so the jets are being reasonable after all that.  they want to move to electronic system but will make exceptions for folks who don't have a smart phone.