Season Tickets packages

19 hours ago, Dcat said:

Um   you are. But those 1st row seats add the value to what's left of the PSL, not the corner location. Corners from row 2 to 14 are worthless as is the rest of the mezz endzone.  That's why the mezz PSL was euthanized. It will begin to spread to lower corners and end zones within the next few years. Watch. 

The Mezz PSL's were eliminated because the Jets were a bad team for almost a decade and the team needed to figure out a way to get fans in the stadium.  Game package bundles, single-game tickets, free parking, suspended PSL's.....it was all PR to try to get a bump in ticket sales, no different than the Mets or Islanders, can't say I blame them.

FYI, the PSL's were not permanently removed.  Just suspended.  At the Jets discretion, they can put the license fees back in place.  Once the team starts to get good again, as early as next season, the PSL's will be reinstated.  It's just smart business.  Per the Jets ticket office if someone has gotten season tickets in the last few years in an ex-PSL location, they'll be given first right of refusal before eviction.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

On 8/10/2019 at 9:28 PM, Cornfed said:

Anyone know if we're getting game pass and redzone again this year? I think the codes came out in mid Aug last year.

FWIW, I reached out to the Jets via the Contact Us on the Season Ticket Holder portal thing. I asked if we were getting RedZone and Game Pass and, if so, what is the sign up process. The response I received is that they do not have that information at this time and that when they get this information, we'll receive an email.

I hope that means it's coming. That's a nice little perk.

27 minutes ago, Cornfed said:

FWIW, I reached out to the Jets via the Contact Us on the Season Ticket Holder portal thing. I asked if we were getting RedZone and Game Pass and, if so, what is the sign up process. The response I received is that they do not have that information at this time and that when they get this information, we'll receive an email.

I seem to remember RedZone and Game Pass coming from the NFL, not the Jets.  I'm pretty sure we'll get something from the league in a few weeks.

9 minutes ago, Kolchak said:

I seem to remember RedZone and Game Pass coming from the NFL, not the Jets.  I'm pretty sure we'll get something from the league in a few weeks.

I just looked and looks like the Jets sent out the emails the last few years, actually during this week in August. In 2015 the email was mid-September. So, looks like this week or next month :)

I saw something when searching that teams opt in to decide if they want to provide this benefit to their STHs.

image.thumb.png.13d3a1dda28ec987f62830494e6c8b7e.png

27 minutes ago, Cornfed said:

I saw something when searching that teams opt in to decide if they want to provide this benefit to their STHs.

With the price of tickets, you'd almost think this would be required of all teams to opt their season ticket holders in to this.  Hopefully this does continue.  Thanks for the info!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Cornfed said:

Yes this is not run through the team this is, and has always been an NFL promotion for all teams season ticket holders I believe.  You usually get an email with the promotion code that only works once.

55 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Yes this is not run through the team this is, and has always been an NFL promotion for all teams season ticket holders I believe.  You usually get an email with the promotion code that only works once.

Yeah I did try the one from last year last week and it didn't work....

26 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

so what was the gift this year for STH?

Best ever was the little cooler they gave out a few years ago. We still use it often. The hats with your section number on it was pretty cool too. Autographed mini footballs from minor players was the worst

Still have my Calvin Pryor autographed mini.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, flgreen said:

Until next season when the NFL mandates it

that wont happen-I predict the all mobile will fail miserably and end up causing massive lines

the wifi at met life is terrible by the way-many times I tried to use it for daily fantasy lineup changes at the stadium and it always craps out

what do you do if you have a bunch of  tickets-you have to wait for everybody to arrive together and then form lines where a bunch of folks will be working off one season ticket  account?

54 minutes ago, kmnj said:

that wont happen-I predict the all mobile will fail miserably and end up causing massive lines

the wifi at met life is terrible by the way-many times I tried to use it for daily fantasy lineup changes at the stadium and it always craps out

what do you do if you have a bunch of  tickets-you have to wait for everybody to arrive together and then form lines where a bunch of folks will be working off one season ticket  account?

I was wondering about multiple tickets as well.  The Jets recommend downloading tickets to Google Pay/Apple Wallet for easier access.  Never used it.  I'm wondering if GP/AW would allow you to text the ticket to someone else with the app.  If not, one phone with multiple tickets seems like it will be a mess.  I'm usually ok with any kind of tech improvement.  This feels like a reach. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, The Crimson King said:

so what was the gift this year for STH?

Best ever was the little cooler they gave out a few years ago. We still use it often. The hats with your section number on it was pretty cool too. Autographed mini footballs from minor players was the worst

The gift is the same as last year.  You get Jets cash added to each seat.  I think the amount depends on where your seats are.  Mine got $50 each.

This just arrived.  I know people were looking for it:

As a Jets Season Ticket Holder, you have been automatically enrolled in the 2019 NFL Membership Club. This membership provides you with exclusive access to benefits from the NFL and its partners including NFL RedZone, NFL Game Pass, SiriusXM, TuneIn and Jets Shop. 

If you have any questions regarding the NFL Membership Club benefits listed below, or need assistance accessing these offers, please contact a New York Jets representative at 800.469.JETS (5387) or service@newyorkjets.com. 

Offer: Jets Season Ticket Holders can access NFL RedZone via the NFL Mobile app at no charge, beginning Sunday, September 8, 2019. 

Access: Access to RedZone is available via the NFL app on smartphone devices. Once inside the app, Season Ticket Holders can sign up for RedZone using their Ticketmaster account ID and password. 

Offer: Jets Season Ticket Holders in the US will receive free access to NFL Game Pass to watch game replays, live out-of-market preseason games and more. 

Customer Service: Visit https://digitalcare.nfl.com to view the FAQs or contact customer service directly. 

Offer: Jets Season Ticket Holders can save over 50% off a yearly subscription to TuneIn. With TuneIn Premium, you can hear the home call for New York Jets games and NFL matchups. 

Offer: Jets Season Ticket Holders can save up to 25% off at JetsShop.com and the Jets Flagship Store at MetLife Stadium. 

• Upvote 2

I hate the mobile tickets.  Just another instance where a business pushes something for its own benefit (to track users actions and capture data for anyone entering the game so they can market to them) without any regard for ease or convenience of their customers.  Having said that it is fairly simple to transfer tickets via the phone app.  The only sticking point is the seats don't transfer directly, instead the recipient is forced to register on the Jets Ticketmaster site to accept the tickets.    A bit cumbersome but once a recipient is set up (friends or family) I believe it becomes streamlined.  It should be done in advance of the game as once there tailgating drunk friends will be clueless how to accept tickets and as a result they will have to try and lump together at the entry gate as well as having no way of accessing their section in case they want to get something to eat or use the bathroom mid-game.  In a world that continually presses forward with technology to make our lives easier this mobile ticketing is all effort with little net benefit to the end user.  Kind of like being a Jets fan...  

On 8/13/2019 at 7:45 AM, Green DNA said:

So basically the "package" is just parking tickets and a yearbook.  Why that needs a special Jets box is beyond me, just put it in an envelope.  No "gift" either unless that arrives separately.  I'm gonna miss those Jets lanyards!

I have one lying around if you want it just pm your address......20190814_133515.thumb.jpg.c3e813b74e0a12eb9e1deeea93089e6b.jpg

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ChewyandtheJets said:

I hate the mobile tickets.  Just another instance where a business pushes something for its own benefit (to track users actions and capture data for anyone entering the game so they can market to them) without any regard for ease or convenience of their customers.  Having said that it is fairly simple to transfer tickets via the phone app.  The only sticking point is the seats don't transfer directly, instead the recipient is forced to register on the Jets Ticketmaster site to accept the tickets.    A bit cumbersome but once a recipient is set up (friends or family) I believe it becomes streamlined.  It should be done in advance of the game as once there tailgating drunk friends will be clueless how to accept tickets and as a result they will have to try and lump together at the entry gate as well as having no way of accessing their section in case they want to get something to eat or use the bathroom mid-game.  In a world that continually presses forward with technology to make our lives easier this mobile ticketing is all effort with little net benefit to the end user.  Kind of like being a Jets fan...  

For friends and family just send them a screen shot of the ticket. No apps required.

7 minutes ago, 20andOut said:

Nevermind. Just saw mobile ticketing guide says screenshots will not work. Why make things easy!

Yourself:  Just launch the NY Jets app, go to Tickets, and choose "Add to Apple Wallet (or Android)".  From there, the tickets are active whether you have an internet connection or not.

Friends/Family:  Have them download the NY Jets app.  You can transfer a single or multiple tickets to others using the app.  Once received, they should add to Apple Wallet (or Android) and, again, the QR code and ticket are active even if an internet connection isn't available.

While registering in an app is never fun, once its done its easier than printing a PDF and the same amount of effort (less?) than taking a screen cap and texting it.

SAR I

2 hours ago, Apache 51 said:

I have one lying around if you want it just pm your address......

I'm still going to put a lanyard and a Rewards Card around my little one's neck so that if he gets lost at the stadium the staff will know how to return him to me.  It still has its uses.

I'll miss them as it was always nice for season ticket holders to breeze through the gates while others fumbled with their smartphones.  Now we're all going to be stuck behind every grandma and drunk with an iPhone 5.

SAR I

• Upvote 1