Training Camp Tweets (8/6)

6 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

“Hip inflammation?” What does that mean? How often are injured players entirely missing from practice?

All the time when they have a little injury that you want to heal heading towards the season.

Theres absolutely no reason to make a vet run around the field with an annoying little injury.  Hes not trying to make the team

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

All the time when they have a little injury that you want to heal heading towards the season.

Theres absolutely no reason to make a vet run around the field with an annoying little injury.  Hes not trying to make the team

Not even run around, just be seen at the practices. Guys with injuries hang around all the time. My concern is that it’s more of an issue than is being let on or Leo is being extra cautious in a contract year.

• WTF? 1

Quinnen Williams with the would be sack...him and Leo can be special this yr bringing pressure up the middle #JetsCamp #Jets

Al2Cw2aO_bigger.jpg
Quinnen Willians with a beautiful move to split a double team and “sack” Sam Darnold. #nyj

my6guJBQ_bigger.jpg
Quinnen Williams just beat a double team for a sack on Darnold #Jets

my6guJBQ_bigger.jpg
Bellamy replaced Enunwa in team drills #Jets

lW31qU_D_bigger.jpeg
WR Quincy Enunwa left practice with a possible groin injury. Pulled up lame on a one-on-one with Trumaine Johnson on a deep ball. #Jets

Al2Cw2aO_bigger.jpg
It looked like Quincy Enunwa may have pulled a muscle on a long completion during 1 on 1 drills. He is not in on team drills now.

my6guJBQ_bigger.jpg
Enunwa still out of team drills after injurying what looked to be his groin area #Jets

2 minutes ago, flgreen said:

my6guJBQ_bigger.jpg
Bellamy replaced Enunwa in team drills #Jets

lW31qU_D_bigger.jpeg
WR Quincy Enunwa left practice with a possible groin injury. Pulled up lame on a one-on-one with Trumaine Johnson on a deep ball. #Jets

Al2Cw2aO_bigger.jpg
It looked like Quincy Enunwa may have pulled a muscle on a long completion during 1 on 1 drills. He is not in on team drills now.

my6guJBQ_bigger.jpg
Enunwa still out of team drills after injurying what looked to be his groin area #Jets

just click the tweet, copy the url, paste the URL and hit enter, then submit. It will embed the tweet nicely.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1