Hard Knocks w/the Raiders: Anyone watching?

Decent first episode tonight.  I had forgotten about that guy Ronald Ollie from "Last Chance U."  He showed up as an UDFA to camp and was cut in the first week.  In other words, no more chances.

Gruden is fun to watch and I always enjoy hearing those motivational speeches.  "Forget about your NFL dreams....I'm more interested in nightmares.  You've got to go out there and END someone's NFL dream."

Carr looks to be in good shape, AB still can't practice because he apparently almost froze his feet off and I give them until about Week 5 before Richie Incognito blows up the locker room.

• Upvote 2

You mean that guy who got robbed by those two strippers of half a million dollars in gold chains and diamonds?

When Bell shows up to camp in a hot air ballon we can compare the two. ???

Getting robbed and showboating while injured are two very different situations. I previously thought of Bell much differently than I do now after seeing more of him. I’d say he’s by far the less problematic of the two Pittsburg defectors.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

When Bell shows up to camp in a hot air ballon we can compare the two. ???

Getting robbed and showboating while injured are two very different situations. I previously thought of Bell much differently than I do now after seeing more of him. I’d say he’s by far the less problematic of the two Pittsburg defectors.

Jeffrey Dahmer is very thankful for the Charlie Mansons of the world, so that by comparison he appears sane.

• Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, jetscrazey said:

AB is a clown.  We got the sane Steeler offensive star

AB can be a clown all he wants to be, as there isn't anyone in the NFL that works harder than him.   Great mentor for the young guys to see the work  he's puts in to be the best.  Not to mention great learning experience for the Raiders young cb's to go against a Wr with his ability.( he's missed a lot of training camp , but the players have been working out regularly on their own - Wr's versus cb's .

The Raiders medical staff needs to reign him in as his  obsessive work ethic is detrimental to his recovery. He can't stop pushing himself when he needs to stay off his feet , and let the skin grow back on his feet.    

Preseason means little for Ab , it's making sure you're healthy for the regular season.  

• Thumb Down 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

AB can be a clown all he wants to be, as there isn't anyone in the NFL that works harder than him.   Great mentor for the young guys to see the work  he's puts in to be the best.  Not to mention great learning experience for the Raiders young cb's to go against a Wr with his ability.( he's missed a lot of training camp , but the players have been working out regularly on their own - Wr's versus cb's .

The Raiders medical staff needs to reign him in as his  obsessive work ethic is detrimental to his recovery. He can't stop pushing himself when he needs to stay off his feet , and let the skin grow back on his feet.    

Preseason means little for Ab , it's making sure you're healthy for the regular season.  

That sounds so normal. He just needs to stay off his feet so the skin can grow back. That's got to be a training camp first. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Jetster said:

That sounds so normal. He just needs to stay off his feet so the skin can grow back. That's got to be a training camp first. 

I'm no doctor but Hypobaric chamber might be the best cause of action to speed up his recovery time.( know it works great in treatment of ulcers) . Can't see why it wouldn't work for his condition.    That's why Raider medical staff has to come up,with a plan that's going to make sure AB healthy for the regular season.

27 minutes ago, Jetster said:

"For the injury report today:  our RB tweaked his hammy, it looks like our LB has a slight sprain of his ankle, and AB needs to regrow the skin on his feet."

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

That’s a greater reach than @SAR1 claiming that Gase was secretly running the draft from
His high chair.

It is literally insane to bring two strippers to your place with diamonds and jewelry laying around--logical thinking does not bring you down that path. Holding Bell out as some paragon of sanity... not seeing it.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Antonio Brown is the hardest working player in football history.  He sets such a great example for all the young players.  He works so hard that he doesn't even need to practice!

And he can teach all and every rookie the importance of making a proper entrance.

• Haha 1

On 8/7/2019 at 9:10 AM, Apache 51 said:

It was an intro, Gruden is just warming up.

And that's the problem.  It's all about Gruden.  He's the only reason they're on.  

Keep thinking I'm watching an audition tape for a Gruden football show 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jet Nut said:

And that's the problem.  It's all about Gruden.  He's the only reason they're on.  

Keep thinking I'm watching an audition tape for a football show 

It will get better. More NFL restrictions now. Soon they will show clips of guys going to WBA. Wife beaters anonymous.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

I'm no doctor but Hypobaric chamber might be the best cause of action to speed up his recovery time.( know it works great in treatment of ulcers) . Can't see why it wouldn't work for his condition.    That's why Raider medical staff has to come up,with a plan that's going to make sure AB healthy for the regular season.

Tell the Raiders staff, Phuck AB.

2 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Let me guess, you spent the previous  night at a Holiday Inn Express. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, #27TheDominator said:

Antonio Brown is the hardest working player in football history.  He sets such a great example for all the young players.  He works so hard that he doesn't even need to practice!

He worked the skin right off his damn feet! How long does it take to grow all your skin back? Pictures of it were disgusting, looked like he had the worst case of athletes feet ever photographed. 

3 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Did the Raiders medical staff come up with the cryotherapy plan that froze his feet off? 

• Upvote 1

It is literally insane to bring two strippers to your place with diamonds and jewelry laying around--logical thinking does not bring you down that path. Holding Bell out as some paragon of sanity... not seeing it.

I’ve driven 4 hours at midnight to hang out with two loose girls (among scores of other stupid things). I would say that mindset qualifies as rational. Sh*t happens for that sorta thing. I just never had half a million dollars in jewelry to get stolen.

It’s more stupid than insane and doesn’t compare to the Burnt feet of the wizard of Oz

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2