Greenbloodblitz

Help me out! Anybody remember!? LMFAO!!

Any older posters from G.G. or J.I.? What was the name of the old dude with the cigar and the really bad curse words? He used to post videos and he had some kind of name like the doctor of something or Mr something? He used to film himself out of Brooklyn and he'd start going off and screaming into the camera and it was f****** hilarious!!!!! Does anybody remember? Can you help me out??? He would bug out of his face and then end the whole rant really calm!? It was seriously funny s***! If I remember correctly he was always in some little apartment wearing a wife beater and he would just start going off and cussing like a madman! Christ I can't think of his name

He called himself the baron of Brooklyn.. or some s*** like that. Anybody who has seen it will know exactly who I'm talking about. I'm so sweaty and had a cigar lit and his sh*ty little apartment would start bugging out on the Jets

I don't know what made me think of it but somebody started a thread the other day about Epic threads and posts. This guy just came into my mind. I'm talking this is at least going back to like 2007 Maybe?

Your description reeks of "Ragu" but I don't think I'm right on that one.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Was it the Big Ragu?

Yup!

4 minutes ago, estang74 said:

NSFW

That's him! I'm in f****** tears! Thank you so much! What's the ****en Working Man opposta to do? Lmfao... absolute classic.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

That's him! I'm in f****** tears! Thank you so much! What's the ****en Working Man opposta to do? Lmfao... absolute classic.

I miss posting drunk

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Any older posters from G.G. or J.I.? What was the name of the old dude with the cigar and the really bad curse words? He used to post videos and he had some kind of name like the doctor of something or Mr something? He used to film himself out of Brooklyn and he'd start going off and screaming into the camera and it was f****** hilarious!!!!! Does anybody remember? Can you help me out??? He would bug out of his face and then end the whole rant really calm!? It was seriously funny s***! If I remember correctly he was always in some little apartment wearing a wife beater and he would just start going off and cussing like a madman! Christ I can't think of his name

Frank Moga, MD?  Or maybe FranklinMogaMD?  Would give his picks (which were always wrong).  Acted like he had some kind of inside info.  Would fly off the handle with little or no provocation.  (Come to think of it, this would fit the profile of about 85% of JI posters.)

12 hours ago, estang74 said:

The kid from Brooklyn? 

Yea, this. Also it was pathetic.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yea, this. Also it was pathetic.

Wild that people found that funny.

• Upvote 2

Wow, interesting.

I didnt think his routine was funny all those years ago.

Watching him again in 2019 I realize hes actually not only not funny now, hes actually even less funny than I remembered. 

13 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

He called himself the baron of Brooklyn.. or some s*** like that. Anybody who has seen it will know exactly who I'm talking about. I'm so sweaty and had a cigar lit and his sh*ty little apartment would start bugging out on the Jets

Don't remember the name, but do remember the loud crazy videos.  

• Like 1

Who was that guy that always gave the weather updates. He made me laugh, Very eccentric.

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Wow, interesting.

I didnt think his routine was funny all those years ago.

Watching him again in 2019 I realize hes actually not only not funny now, hes actually even less funny than I remembered. 

Wow... if you're going to be such a Debbie Downer Sour puss type then why bother commenting? Did you get your clit cut off when you were a baby or something? If you don't like my threads or my posts then just go away LOL

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

14 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Was it the Big Ragu?

Ragu is from Staten ISLE.....Last I heard Chicago.

2 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Wow... if you're going to be such a Debbie Downer Sour puss type then why bother commenting? Did you get your clit cut off when you were a baby or something? If you don't like my threads or my posts then just go away LOL

Debbie Downer?  Because I don't think something is funny?  I'm not allowed to think it isn't funny?   Like others have also said?  He's not funny.  Sorry if that pisses you off.  Grow up 

Better idea, this is football board.

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

Debbie Downer?  Because I don't think something is funny?  I'm not allowed to think it isn't funny?   Like others have also said?  He's not funny.  Sorry if that pisses you off.  Grow up 

You sound miserable LOL. Like you work in a cubicle all day and you're going bald or something. Yes it's a football board so when you see somebody trying to have a good time and other people think it's funny why did you bother sticking your two cents in when you absolutely suck? If you're going to be a jerk off than just block me how's that sound? I'm here to have a good time

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

You are originally from NJ?

Just now, Greenbloodblitz said:

You sound miserable LOL. Like you work in a cubicle all day and you're going bald or something. Yes it's a football board so when you see somebody trying to have a good time and other people think it's funny why did you bother sticking your two cents in when you absolutely suck? If you're going to be a jerk off than just block me how's that sound? I'm here to have a good time

Im lucky, I don't have to work and don't.  

You are a child who is ranting because i don't think that guy is funny and your panties are twisted with your mouth running.  You can have a good time, doesn't mean we all have to agree that his shtick is funny.

Watch your big mouth while we're at it.  

2 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

You are originally from NJ?

Born and raised in NYC.  

10 in NJ.  Why? 

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

Born and raised in NYC.  

10 in NJ.  Why? 

I can tell. ZING

• Haha 1

Just now, Jet Nut said:

Im lucky, I don't have to work and don't.  

You are a child who is ranting because i don't think that guy is funny and your panties are twisted with your mouth running.  You can have a good time, doesn't mean we all have to agree that his shtick is funny.

Watch your big mouth while we're at it.  

Actually you can think whatever you want but if you're not interested in the party don't show up and be a party pooper plain and simple. And don't act like a tough guy through a message board please. That's really pathetic

• Post of the Week 1
  • Downvote 1