Help me out! Anybody remember!? LMFAO!!

2 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Actually you can think whatever you want but if you're not interested in the party don't show up and be a party pooper plain and simple. And don't act like a tough guy through a message board please. That's really pathetic

So let's recap, people can think whatever they want and you'll call them out, get pissy and call them names. 

If me saying I don't think he's funny poops your party, it wasn't a real party.

9 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Actually you can think whatever you want but if you're not interested in the party don't show up and be a party pooper plain and simple. And don't act like a tough guy through a message board please. That's really pathetic

Ok, tough guy

48 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

You sound miserable LOL. Like you work in a cubicle all day and you're going bald or something. Yes it's a football board so when you see somebody trying to have a good time and other people think it's funny why did you bother sticking your two cents in when you absolutely suck? If you're going to be a jerk off than just block me how's that sound? I'm here to have a good time

IMAG0148.thumb.jpg.7d890db920ce09a87d759

53 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

You sound miserable LOL. Like you work in a cubicle all day and you're going bald or something. Yes it's a football board so when you see somebody trying to have a good time and other people think it's funny why did you bother sticking your two cents in when you absolutely suck? If you're going to be a jerk off than just block me how's that sound? I'm here to have a good time

Dude you are over reacting. He said the guy wasn't funny. You are allowed to disagree.

No need for curses and attacks. Just walk away.

16 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Any older posters from G.G. or J.I.? What was the name of the old dude with the cigar and the really bad curse words? He used to post videos and he had some kind of name like the doctor of something or Mr something? He used to film himself out of Brooklyn and he'd start going off and screaming into the camera and it was f****** hilarious!!!!! Does anybody remember? Can you help me out??? He would bug out of his face and then end the whole rant really calm!? It was seriously funny s***! If I remember correctly he was always in some little apartment wearing a wife beater and he would just start going off and cussing like a madman! Christ I can't think of his name

@BP