Jets +600 odds to win AFCEast

Bet $100, you'll win $600 if the Jets win the East.

Obviously the Pats are heavy favorites (-500), Bills are +1000 and Miami +2000.

New England will eventually not finish first at some point. Will it be this season? Who knows, but with Gronk retired and Flowers (their best pass rusher) lost to Free Agency, along with the Jets adding key players like Bell and Mosely, plus Darnold entering year 2, I think +600 is a decent play.

Other Division favorites

AFC North - Cleveland +125

AFC South - Indy +100

AFC West - KC -160

NFC East - Philly +100

NFC North - Chicago +170

NFC South - New Orleans -180

NFC West - LA Rams -200

They also have interesting odds for teams to make/not make the playoffs.

Anyone have any plays they're thinking of making?

https://engine.mybookie.ag/sports?first_page=1#

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Some make/not make the playoff odds that are interesting

To make the playoffs:
Carolina +170
Chicago -130
Indianapolis -250
Jacksonville +230
Jets +250
San Francisco +185
Tennessee +250

To not make the playoffs:
Bills -400
Minnesota -120
New England +550 (obviously long shot but it's not out of the realm a 42 year old QB has a major injury)
Dallas -120
Pittsburgh -120

https://engine.mybookie.ag/sports?first_page=1#

I'm not into sports betting but would definitely put $100 on the Jets.  Where is one able to do this?  
You can click the links in the posts I've made, and you'll see the bets there

Even the most wildly optimistic Jets fans over 30 years old are hoping for a wildcard.
I'm 36, obviously winning the division is a long shot, thus why the odds are what they are, but putting 50 or 100 on the Jets to win the East is worth the risk at this point in Brady's career. One hit and it changes everything.

You'd have to put $600 to win a lousy $100 on the Pats to win the division. ..I'd rather throw a few bucks on the Jets and see what happens.

• Upvote 1

I'm a little surprised the CLE is the favorites in the AFCN over PIT.  I really don't see PIT falling off much, if at all and I'm not bought in on CLE being able to sustain a winning campaign with an inexperienced HC and a locker room full of egos.

• Sympathy 1

The jets over/under win total is 7. Nothing is guaranteed but boy do I love the over and May put a nice chunk on it 
Yeah I think I'm gonna place a bet on the over at 7 games, looking at their schedule I like the odds they win 8+

6 hours ago, papz187 said:

I'm 36, obviously winning the division is a long shot, thus why the odds are what they are, but putting 50 or 100 on the Jets to win the East is worth the risk at this point in Brady's career. One hit and it changes everything.

You'd have to put $600 to win a lousy $100 on the Pats to win the division. ..I'd rather throw a few bucks on the Jets and see what happens.

Conversely, one hit on Darnold and we are a 4 win team. But that's why they give ya odds. Obviously I hope it pays out!

what about Odds to make it to the super bowl?  i'd like to consider that if the odds are high enough.  throw $100-200 bucks and if they make it - you paid for the ticket.  

Jets are +7000  

I believe that is to win the SB, not make it

To win the AFC it is +4000

https://engine.mybookie.ag/sports?first_page=1

8 minutes ago, papz187 said:

Jets are +7000  

I believe that is to win the SB, not make it

To win the AFC it is +4000

https://engine.mybookie.ag/sports?first_page=1

Only one team has won the big one with pre-season odds longer than +6000. Before they became The Greatest Show on Turf, the ‘99 Rams were scrambling to replace an injured Trent Green and in desperation turned to a grocery store stocker named Kurt Warner. They opened the season at a staggering +15,000.

The two teams that were at +6000: the 2001 Patriots and 2017 Eagles.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Only one team has won the big one with pre-season odds longer than +6000. Before they became The Greatest Show on Turf, the ‘99 Rams were scrambling to replace an injured Trent Green and in desperation turned to a grocery store stocker named Kurt Warner. They opened the season at a staggering +15,000.
The two teams that were at +6000: the 2001 Patriots and 2017 Eagles.
Nice stat....imagine cashing in that ticket (presumably as a Rams fan) you and your team win with long odds....must be sweet

• Upvote 1

Easy money. Get in now. Those are odds are only going to get better after every preseason game. Sam is about to light it up.

Tonight’s stats: 8-9 for 123 yards and 2 TDs on two drives. The one incompletion is misleading. Sam rolls out sees Dave Gettlemen on the sideline trying to convince everyone Daniel Jones is the better QB. So Sam decides to throw the ball and knock Dave Gettlemen’s coffee out of his hand. Dave turns and says, “give him a yellow jacket already”.

• Sympathy 1

21 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

Easy money. Get in now. Those are odds are only going to get better after every preseason game. Sam is about to light it up.

Sam can have a fantastic season but it won't stop the Patriots from going their customary 6-2 or 7-1 at home and 4-2 or 5-1 in the Division. 

You have to walk into every season assuming you need at least 12 wins to take the division.  Maybe 11.  From 2010-17, they won 12+ games every season.  Last year they won 11.  And it's not like that was really a "down year" for them.  Their season long Point Differential was +111, higher than their 2013 PD (+106) when they went 12-4.

I don't like those odds. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

yes a ticket.  

if i could get 75 to 1 odds i would put $150 down to cover the cost of tickets.   but it appears that the odds are only 40 to 1.  

Eagle fans were paying 15k per the for their second appearance in 2005, mortgaged homes to pay for tix what would Jet fans do?? :D. Btw, supposedly only 20% of the seats go to PSL Owners the rest is corporate etc. BS.