### Jets \ Giants -- Preseason Opener; The Game Thread ###

Maxman

7 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

He sucks and Joe Douglas better address it tomorrow. 

Hmmmm can we say that MacCagnan screwed this up without someone running to his defense and saying in effect  “oh but he did good things too”

Think Mac helped all of his own gut one of the true strengths of the Jets last year. Amazing. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I hear you, but I think it's tough to look at the team on the field and know that it's a two- to three- year rebuild. The depth is paper thin. 

The starters managed a TD drive and a 3 & out. Depth is thin, we knew that, but that will be addressed before the opener and then again in earnest nest year. Not many people talking Super Bowl this year. 

• Upvote 4

Just now, Augustiniak said:

Yes, edoga.  

I loved him the second we drafted him. He's a LT all day long because he moves with ease and has vine like arms. His only knock is his overall height. He's making it look easy out there.

• Sympathy 1

9 hours ago, Rsherman28 said:

Is Alex Lewis playing tonight? I thought he was inactive due to lack of practice time. 

I feel like Luvu might even lose a roster spot to Cashman. Does he play outside lb? 

Is there a 0% chance Trent Cannon gets a roster spot. My guess is we cut him, does have great speed though. Maybe a PS player this year. 

cannot run it cannot catch it, killer gunner on ST.

1 minute ago, slats said:

The starters managed a TD drive and a 3 & out. Depth is thin, we knew that, but that will be addressed before the opener and then again in earnest nest year. Not many people talking Super Bowl this year. 

What 3 and out? They pulled every starter on offense after the first series. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Who cares about the Browns in NY Jets game thread dude/dudette. 

Get a clue and a life.

Well, the jets forum is also about the rest of the NFL, so why should the game day thread not also be about the rest of the NFL games? JetNation be special like dat.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, johnnyjet said:

They’re putting Jones in a position to succeed against our 2s.  Eli and the 1s look like sh*t and went 3 and out. Focus on that 

I simply don’t get you!!

Why focus on the reasonable and sensible!

Are you really a Jets Fan!!!!!!!!! :) 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

joewilly12: The JETS forum is only for JETS talk

also joewilly12: I know you guys want to talk Jets but have you seen this shirtless pic to DK Metcalf and his homies it's amazing and their #glistening. 

NY Jets game thread is for the NY Jets game the Baker Mayfield homers don't need to be posting it up in here looking for attention every time he does something good.

@T0mShane is probably stoned or drunk or both during this game. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

On the plus side, Darnold looks great. On the negative side, the Jets are among the most talent-poor rosters in the NFL holy sh*t. 

Which we knew. And have know since the Mangini guys phases out. So, like 10 years.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, slats said:

Well, all the positive reports out of camp had me thinking 9-7. Now, upon seeing the other 2/3rds of the roster, it's a real eye-opener. 

2 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

Well, the jets forum is also about the rest of the NFL, so why should the game day thread not also be about the rest of the NFL games? JetNation be special like dat.

This is the NY Jets game thread............not the rest of the NFL game thread thats why. 

So all season long the Baker Mayfield homers are going to be posting up every time Baker boy does something good. 

COME ON MAN 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

This is the NY Jets game thread............not the rest of the NFL game thread thats why. 

So all season long the Baker Mayfield homers are going to be posting up every time Baker boy does something good. 

COME ON MAN 

dont-w-orty-im-from-he-internet-never-fe

• Haha 3