### Jets \ Giants -- Preseason Opener; The Game Thread ###

Maxman

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

Josh Allen looking better this 2nd drive. Still an inaccurate dude. 

He'll never be the guy that picks you apart play after play. But he's good enough to win with. He can hurt you with his legs and the occasional accurate throw. I prefer Darnold. But I think Allen will be in the league a while. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Bills my second favorite team will watch that game after this one.  Went to UB   

You don’t think Allen is salvageable?

Anyone is. He's a 2nd year player. It was to me atleast that he wasnt a 1st round talent and needed time to develop. It's hard to fix accuracy, but it's possible. 

He also has to fix his rhythm on passing plays as well. I seen a curl route and it was as if the WR waited forever for Allen to throw the ball. Of course the ball gets there fast because he has a cannon, but his reaction time is slow. 

I will say this, if he does get it together he could be the most dangerous QB in the league strictly on raw talent, I just dont see it though. 

4 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

Hey hey 

Joe willie said this is only jets talk in here 

I was going to post something I saw in another game...but it sounds like you are not supposed to.

Edited by Greg555
Missed a word

2 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

He'll never be the guy that picks you apart play after play. But he's good enough to win with. He can hurt you with his legs and the occasional accurate throw. I prefer Darnold. But I think Allen will be in the league a while. 

That's not even a question.

And im not even sure if he's a QB that they can win with. He has to be able to maintain a level of consistency on offense, and so far things look a bit sloppy out there for him. 

Okay, time to switch games and see what Fitztragic and Rosen are doing. 

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

Bro, im watching the 1st drive of the Dophins and Fitztragic is already looking like a superstar and we're like 5 snaps in. 

This season is going to be incredible with the Fitzmagic Dolphin gear! 

Got worse after that man