Streaming Tonight

22 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

I cut the cord about 6 months ago and haven't looked back

Don't blame you just had it out with my cable provider Optimum my bill went from $198 to $259 in 3 months nothing added. I called and inquired to the increase and they said rates went up,promotins expired. So I walked into the office gave back 2 boxes 1 DVR (no longer needed to record) and asked for a promotion or else I would be returning the rest of the equipment. Bill lowered to $189 meanwhile new customers get the same services I have for $85 a month. I might address this again when I'm feeling better. 

9 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Don't blame you just had it out with my cable provider Optimum my bill went from $198 to $259 in 3 months nothing added. I called and inquired to the increase and they said rates went up,promotins expired. So I walked into the office gave back 2 boxes 1 DVR (no longer needed to record) and asked for a promotion or else I would be returning the rest of the equipment. Bill lowered to $189 meanwhile new customers get the same services I have for $85 a month. I might address this again when I'm feeling better. 

I have YoutubeTV.  Trust me.  You will cut the cord and never look back...I had DirecTV for 6 years and never thought I would say goodbye...trust me, do it, you will be fine...

• Upvote 1

I haven’t had cable in 4 years or so. Usually this kind of stuff is a game time decision. 

For this game, if you are local, it’ll be streamed on the NYJ official website. If you are like me and live nowhere near NY/NJ, you may have to use reddit. But I’ll check the NYJ official website first.

More of an FYI - On Thursdays, check Amazon as they sometimes stream the Thursday night games. I also plan on checking the NYJ official app. If I’m able to get it there, I’ll connect my phone to the TV.

I’ve never not been able to watch a Jets game. It just takes a few minutes to figure out how.

10 minutes ago, BroadwayBen said:

NFL game pass has free week trial every year for preseason. Sign up and then just cancel within 6 days and you wont be charged. I usually would use a few burner emails so I can keep creating a free trial and so on. 

good call, that might be the option...again this year, I've done so in the past.

4 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

I haven’t had cable in 4 years or so. Usually this kind of stuff is a game time decision. 

For this game, if you are local, it’ll be streamed on the NYJ official website. If you are like me and live nowhere near NY/NJ, you may have to use reddit. But I’ll check the NYJ official website first.

More of an FYI - On Thursdays, check Amazon as they sometimes stream the Thursday night games. I also plan on checking the NYJ official app. If I’m able to get it there, I’ll connect my phone to the TV.

I’ve never not been able to watch a Jets game. It just takes a few minutes to figure out how.

exactly!  I am in CA so, no, not local anymore...that's the point of this thread: if and when you find that link/code/stream, please share and post it here.   Much appreciated!

Watch On NYJets.com or On the Jets Official App

New York Jets fans in the team’s local TV market are able to watch the Green and White’s preseason games against NY Giants (8/8), Atlanta (8/15), New Orleans (8/24) and Philadelphia (8/29) via live stream on the Jets Official App presented by M&T Bank or newyorkjets.com.

Pregame Central presented by Pepsi will stream live from MetLife Stadium at 5:30 p.m. on nyjets.com, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.

Jets fans in the United States can also watch every 2019 Preseason Game Live on NFL Game Pass.

Jets fans in Europe can watch every 2019 Preseason Game Live on NFL Game Pass.

All remaining Jets fans can watch every 2019 Preseason Game Live on NFL Game Pass.

Listen

New York Metro Area: WEPN-FM, ESPN New York 98.7 and online.

Broadcasters: Bob Wischusen (Play-by-Play) and Marty Lyons (Analyst).

Pre-and Postgame: Dan Graca and Greg Buttle

Follow

Live Play-by-Play, Stats & Updates on the Jets Official App presented by M&T Bank.

Twitter: @nyjets, @eallenjets, @rlangejets, @egreenbergjets and @livlandisjets for pregame, in-game, and postgame coverage.

Facebook: facebook/jets

Instagram: @nyjets

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

I have YoutubeTV.  Trust me.  You will cut the cord and never look back...I had DirecTV for 6 years and never thought I would say goodbye...trust me, do it, you will be fine...

How many games are on YouTube during the season?  And how much do they charge you

2 hours ago, prime21 said:

I always think of cutting the cord but haven't done so.  My concern is mostly live tv.  What is the best for live tv and can you pause it?

I felt the same exact way.

SAME.

So I did a ton of research before I cut the cord and I arrived at...

YouTubeTV--all live TV, tons of live sports channels, it's like watching cable...seamless transition.  I have not missed a beat.

Yes you can pause it.  Yes you can DVR.  All those things.  It's basically the same thing but $50.00ish bucks a month.  

https://clark.com/technology/tvsatellite-cable/streaming-tv-comparison-best-channel-lineup/

• Sympathy 1

14 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

no idea.  I am getting the package.  Have to.  Lived in LA for 6 years and I've had it every year...

I get that, just asking whats in the package.  I know that before the YouTube deal it was DirecTV or Fios, no other options.  Do they charge the same as DirecTV? Or is it select games.  

I have Sunday Ticket so I can watch games when Im in Florida or traveling and the Jets arent on local TV

Just now, southtown24th said:

this is awesome! Just downloaded it.  how is this free?

It's complicated, but the owner is sticking it to the broadcast networks, and since he takes only donations, he feels good about any lawsuits. He was just hit with 1 but he wanted it.

9 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

If anyone has a Roku or a Roku TV, locast is an app in the roku store too so you don't need to cast from phone, get full quality video right from the app maybe?  I'm going to try it tonight

If you are in NY, yes.