Other Game Thread

4 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Dolphins got a diamond in the rough w/ this preston wilson kid.  Hes a beast.

If you haven't seen it yet.  Read what I wrote about him in the Draft forum.

Absurd that he wasn't drafted,  off-field stuff and all...

3 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Ok, so he has off field issues?

I figured as a guy this talented couldnt go undrafted.

Yup.  It's out there.  I made a thread about him.  I went to Colorado State.  Not a college football fan though.   My brother is a Florida Gators season tix holder.  He gave me his seats for that game.  Preston Williams was the best player on the field that day.  He was a monster.  I watched him the whole game...  I saw it in person.  I knew...

5 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Murray is going to be great.  Lamar jackson is too. They are running offenses that are tailored made for these guys.

Even tebow made the playoffs w/ an offense he was able to run.

I think Murray is better because he is accurate. He seems like a legit dual threat. I don't believe in these other guys with accuracy issues as much because it doesn't seem like something people can correct all that much.  

ESPN is on at the gym and instead of showing me football highlights, they’re broadcasting this thing where four nerds stand around a small trampoline and slap a tennis ball at each other. It’s like hacky sack, but for completely unathletic computer science majors. There are announcers pretending to analyze what these nerds are doing and a “sideline” reporter interviewing these virgins after their “match.” Wtf is going on at espn? 

• Haha 1

Brady knows a threat when he sees it.  It was all good when Stidham's stellar play was relegated to just training camp but now the future years in his contract have been voided and now Stidham is dropping dimes in actual games for the world to see.  Uh nah he don't like that sh!t, might have to pull a Garappolo on his ass.

Brady with two very different TD celebrations tonight...Hoyer on left, Stidham on the right ? https://t.co/ApOH7O6rts

https://twitter.com/Michael_Pitts25/status/1159633577228812289?s=17 

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

ESPN is on at the gym and instead of showing me football highlights, they’re broadcasting this thing where four nerds stand around a small trampoline and slap a tennis ball at each other. It’s like hacky sack, but for completely unathletic computer science majors. There are announcers pretending to analyze what these nerds are doing and a “sideline” reporter interviewing these virgins after their “match.” Wtf is going on at espn? 

Could you imagine how insulting it must have felt to be handed that assignment?