Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Copernicus

NBC Coverage ( Jets/Giants )

Recommended Posts

On 8/9/2019 at 2:07 PM, peebag said:

Wasn't it a Giants broadcast team?  C'mon....we'd be seeing the same thing on the Jets side.

The point of this entire thread is the direct opposite. Considering it is obvious both fans bases are tuning in it is over the top unprofessional to not make an attempt to include the other. Im not saying should be 50/50, but this particular broadcast was ridiculous. To take an entire fanbase and alienate them from the game is absurd and unprofessional 

  • Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Nope didn't want a sit down nothing to talk about,the kids wanted autographs at the time. 

He was rude and crude and made the Giants comment. 

You weren't there. 

The other night he was a disaster announcing the game. 

Go argue with someone else I know you need your daily dose its all you do here. 

People like you will never understand that others have lives and sometimes have to say enough I have somewhere to go. 

No one is arguing with you.  One more F'n time, nothing said has been argumentative.  Calm your old ass down.  Not everyone who disagrees with your point isn't insulting you and needs that go somewhere else comment.  You post as much it more than anyone and complain about replies more than anyone else. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

People like you will never understand that others have lives and sometimes have to say enough I have somewhere to go. 

No one is arguing with you.  One more F'n time, nothing said has been argumentative.  Calm your old ass down.  Not everyone who disagrees with your point isn't insulting you and needs that go somewhere else comment.  You post as much it more than anyone and complain about replies more than anyone else. 

You weren't there you have no clue what happened I was and many others are critical of the announcers in the pre-season game Carl Banks being one of those announcers. 

I shared another story about Carl Banks and you challenged me like you are him or you were there and knew what happened which are none of the above. 

No complaints no argument from me just you doing what you do best that is all. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

You weren't there you have no clue what happened I was and many others are critical of the announcers in the pre-season game Carl Banks being one of those announcers. 

I shared another story about Carl Banks and you challenged me like you are him or you were there and knew what happened which are none of the above. 

No complaints no argument from me just you doing what you do best that is all. 

 

I'll say it again, you have no idea if he was being a POS or if he had a commitment to get to.  I always give that consideration to why someone stops signing and moves on. You don't, and keep repeating it.  How am alternate take on why he possibly left is someone arguing is something only the insecure can explain.

Hes a terrible announcer.  I get that.  Lots of ex football stars are.  Shocking.  Has nothing to do with what he was as a player or as an ex player who didn't sign for every single person who was waiting.  Happens every day.  

Somehow you turn both of these two comments as an attack on you and "what I do" when actually it's what you do,  to everyone who dares have a differing opinion to you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

I'll say it again, you have no idea if he was being a POS or if he had a commitment to get to.  I always give that consideration to why someone stops signing and moves on. You don't, and keep repeating it.  How am alternate take on why he possibly left is someone arguing is something only the insecure can explain.

Hes a terrible announcer.  I get that.  Lots of ex football stars are.  Shocking.  Has nothing to do with what he was as a player or as an ex player who didn't sign for every single person who was waiting.  Happens every day.  

Somehow you turn both of these two comments as an attack on you and "what I do" when actually it's what you do,  to everyone who dares have a differing opinion to you 

You weren't there and have no clue. Most fans at Hofstra got to camp early I used to leave my home at 5 am a few of us were in the parking lot he came riding by on his bicycle hours before practice officially started. If he had to sign 5 autographs that was a lot he flat out refused and mumbled something that's when I said no loss you are a Giant anyway, he didn't like that comment and I didn't care. 

I have disliked him for years I know people who have done work on his home in N.J and say he's an angry miserable person with a bad personality. 

His hack job announcing the game the other night re-kindled my hatred for him. 

No opinions I have given you facts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

You weren't there and have no clue. Most fans at Hofstra got to camp early I used to leave my home at 5 am a few of us were in the parking lot he came riding by on his bicycle hours before practice officially started. If he had to sign 5 autographs that was a lot he flat out refused and mumbled something that's when I said no loss you are a Giant anyway, he didn't like that comment and I didn't care. 

I have disliked him for years I know people who have done work on his home in N.J and say he's an angry miserable person with a bad personality. 

His hack job announcing the game the other night re-kindled my hatred for him. 

No opinions I have given you facts. 

You may need to look up the definition of opinions and facts.  Because you are dead wrong. 

Not one fact here.  Other than you were rude to someone about signing without knowing why he ended it.

That's it.  Not going to let you argue and then complain that I'm the one arguing.  End it already

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jet Nut said:

You may need to look up the definition of opinions and facts.  Because you are dead wrong. 

Not one fact here.  Other than you were rude to someone about signing without knowing why he ended it.

That's it.  Not going to let you argue and then complain that I'm the one arguing.  End it already

Aren't you arguing with someone else in another thread? FACT 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Aren't you arguing with someone else in another thread? FACT 

Fact.  You're wrong

And or has nothing to do with you being right or wrong

You're arguing for no reason

But want me to believe otherwise

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Fact.  You're wrong

And or has nothing to do with you being right or wrong

You're arguing for no reason

But want me to believe otherwise

 

Image result for TRASH MEN IN POURING RAIN GIFS
 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:
Image result for TRASH MEN IN POURING RAIN GIFS
 

 

Another goofy, pointless pics from you.  Shocking.  You're a child and you aren't good at this. 

Move the F on JW. Go bother someone else

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/9/2019 at 12:16 PM, Jetsfan1015 said:

It was a Giants home game, therefore their broadcasters.  This happens every year in the preseason for this game. Last year was the Jets broadcasters and all they talked about were the Jets and all the Giants fans complained. It goes on a rotational basis.

This. 

Do people not know how Preseason works?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

You're a child and you aren't good at this

Move the F on JW. 

Don't want to be good at arguing on a football message board with brother Jets fans who are all in this thing together wanting the common goal, life is way too short. 

Moved on...........................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Carl Banks is horrible.  My cousin the Giants fan that believes every fluff piece says that is because "he is there to inform, not entertain."  I just shook my head.  They can have a Giant-centric viewpoint, but it would be nice if they knew something about the other team.  At least Papa caught himself when he announced Enunwa wouldn't play as he motioned across the formation.  I believe Banks is the mook that talked about how Darnold had been dealing with some QB issue "since junior high school" ignoring the well-known fact that he didn't even play QB until his junior year in high school.

  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...