Jump to content
chrisfaceoff

Antonio Brown goes MIA on Oakland

Recommended Posts

As much as I want to bomb on Raiderholic right now, what does Chris Williams in Pittsburgh know about what's going on in Oakland? 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

normally, I'd be hysterically laughing right now, but remember:  they are on Hard Knocks.  gotta make it interesting....

  • Post of the Week 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AB, Baker sure make it fun. Beckham is a doosh bag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if I'm trusting the word of a Pittsburgh beat writer when it comes to news on the Raiders

  • Upvote 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, chrisfaceoff said:

lol

 

From Rotoworld:

According to Chase Williams of WPXI Pittsburgh, Antonio Brown (foot) has gone "radio silent."

Williams reports that the Raiders have "no clue" where Brown is or the status of his injured foot. If true, it's a bizarre start to Brown's Oakland tenure and eerily reminiscent of the way he froze out (no pun intended) the Steelers by going AWOL late last season. AB is undoubtedly one of the greatest receivers in NFL history but for fantasy purposes, the red flags are beginning to pile up.

A setup for Hard Knocks?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad we got Bell and not AB!! Hard working team player who loves being a Jet

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

@Raideraholic  Maybe AB will be one of those players the Raiders cut and the NY Jets pickup. 

I’d offer the Raiders the 6th round pick we got (for Darron Lee) for AB.

There’s a poster here that tells us Gruden is building something long term there. I think he’d take a 6th. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Careful man, you’re walking on thin ice.

Too late to Cryover spilled milk.  (digging deep here).

Seriously though, when you sign divas, you can't be surprised when they keep on diva-ing.  Did Chad Johnson ever change his stripes?  All we're missing now is Raideraholic coming in to remind us how hard a worker AB is and how he'll be ready to go week 1.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nycdan said:

Too late to Cryover spilled milk.  (digging deep here).

Seriously though, when you sign divas, you can't be surprised when they keep on diva-ing.  Did Chad Johnson ever change his stripes?  All we're missing now is Raideraholic coming in to remind us how hard a worker AB is and how he'll be ready to go week 1.

Yup, here it comes....”AB at 80% is still better than most other WRs at 100%.”

🙄

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

@Raideraholic  Maybe AB will be one of those players the Raiders cut and the NY Jets pickup. 

This might be the funniest thing you’ve ever said on this board.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

at least he was not using his frozen feet to set off fireworks.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The guy has some serious issues, he got what he wanted and still is acting like a fool

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chrisfaceoff said:

lol

 

From Rotoworld:

According to Chase Williams of WPXI Pittsburgh, Antonio Brown (foot) has gone "radio silent."

Williams reports that the Raiders have "no clue" where Brown is or the status of his injured foot. If true, it's a bizarre start to Brown's Oakland tenure and eerily reminiscent of the way he froze out (no pun intended) the Steelers by going AWOL late last season. AB is undoubtedly one of the greatest receivers in NFL history but for fantasy purposes, the red flags are beginning to pile up.

This is why the MSM keeps fooling you with their lies.    Think for yourself.  How does a Pittsburgh radio St know what the Raiders know , and don't know about Antonio Brown.

Pure Bs , and you fell for it.  Congratulations you might be a New York Times subscriber.    

The Raiders know what's going on with Antonio Brown, and when his leg clears up he will be back with the team.     

Losing Gabe Jackson for 4-5 regular season games is more heart broken news , than this fake Antonio Brown news.( who will be back for the regular season.

  • Downvote 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

The Raiders know what's going on with Antonio Brown, and when his leg clears up he will be back with the team.     

Geez. I knew about the feet. WTF happened to this guy’s leg now?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Steelers operate at roughly a 100 % success rate when it comes to letting WR's go and them going on to do very little elsewhere. 

Avoid AB in your fantasy drafts, folks. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/08/justin-gatlin-antonio-brown-cryotherapy-feet-injury-frostbite/

Quote

 

Bad news, Raiders fans ... Justin Gatlin says he suffered a similar cryotherapy injury as star receiver Antonio Brown -- and the U.S. sprinter says it took him MONTHS to get healthy.

The superstar Olympian famously got frostbite on both his feet and ankles after a mishap in the cryogenic chamber back in 2011 -- and the guy says the injury hurt like hell.

In fact, when Gatlin joined "TMZ Sports" (weeknights on FS1) on Wednesday, he said of the frostbite, "It was a disaster. I had, like, boils and blisters all over my ankles."

Gatlin says the injuries were similar to the ones Brown posted on social media a couple weeks ago ... and says he thinks it could be a while before AB is healthy again.

"He's not going to be able to run those routes properly without healing his feet totally."

Gatlin says the recovery process for the injury was brutal, telling the guys, "Every day I had to get those blisters popped by hand by a therapist ... It just got really, really bad."

 

I'm sure Gatlin is in on the media conspiracy to make Brown look bad.  Because the universe just could not be so cruel to Raiders fans after it has showered them with such benevolence and glory these past 20 years.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

He’s frozen them out? Maybe he’s just getting cold feet?

 

i got nothing else

Well played lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chrisfaceoff said:

lol

 

From Rotoworld:

According to Chase Williams of WPXI Pittsburgh, Antonio Brown (foot) has gone "radio silent."

Williams reports that the Raiders have "no clue" where Brown is or the status of his injured foot. If true, it's a bizarre start to Brown's Oakland tenure and eerily reminiscent of the way he froze out (no pun intended) the Steelers by going AWOL late last season. AB is undoubtedly one of the greatest receivers in NFL history but for fantasy purposes, the red flags are beginning to pile up.

A report from "Pittsburgh"???

Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The Steelers operate at roughly a 100 % success rate when it comes to letting WR's go and them going on to do very little elsewhere. 

Avoid AB in your fantasy drafts, folks. 

Emanuel Sanders, Mike Wallace, Nate Washington all had nice careers.  Plexico pre self inflicted gun shot.  Holmes pre Sanchez suck overcoming his anger management.  They’ve just always had someone next in line. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, nycdan said:

https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/08/justin-gatlin-antonio-brown-cryotherapy-feet-injury-frostbite/

I'm sure Gatlin is in on the media conspiracy to make Brown look bad.  Because the universe just could not be so cruel to Raiders fans after it has showered them with such benevolence and glory these past 20 years.

Now that’s kind of interesting 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Legend Killa7 said:

normally, I'd be hysterically laughing right now, but remember:  they are on Hard Knocks.  gotta make it interesting....

raiders looking to win the ratings.

  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just been reported he may retire 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...