This should explain the crazy eyes

GATA

6 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

These are the types of statements that drive me crazy.  This is a Jets chat board.  I'm certainly allowed to and actually supposed to have emotions about the Jets.  Are you suggesting no one should have and/or express a negative opinion? 

I'm actually very excited about the season - I really like the talent level on this team (more than most) I just think the Gase hire was a bad one. 

Especially because we have more talent than we've had in a long time and he's a high risk type coach that was unnecessary.

This isn't just because of smelling salts - but it adds to a huge pile of red flags.

Who would you have hired? 

7 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

LOL. Lighten up Francis.

You're just too easily baited.

Yeah, maybe I am. 

Or maybe I just have no patience with a**holes, and since you’re the only one on this board, I have no patience with you.

But at least you feel a little less miserable now, you think you baited someone. Now you can get ready for bed. You have a busy day on the assembly line tomorrow. Those windshields aren’t going to clean themselves, right Nancy?

1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

Yeah, maybe I am. 

Or maybe I just have no patience with a**holes, and since you’re the only one on this board, I have no patience with you.

But at least you feel a little less miserable now, you think you baited someone. Now you can get ready for bed. You have a busy day on the assembly line tomorrow. Those windshields aren’t going to clean themselves, right Nancy?

Lol. Thanks for proving my point. An obvious attempt at humor and look at the response. Easy now. Remember everything you put on the 'net is forever. I'd hate to have them use this against you in the future.

Relax. Don't take yourself so seriously.

On 8/10/2019 at 8:10 PM, Pac said:

Manning and Brady have admitted using smelling salts before the game or at half time.  Dozens if not hundreds of players and coaches use them but Gase is one of the guys who doesn't give a sh-t if you see it.

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/page/enterpriseSalts/ezekiel-elliott-clay-matthews-just-the-nfl-smelling-salt-users

2 hours ago, JetFaninMI said:

Lol. Thanks for proving my point. An obvious attempt at humor and look at the response. Easy now. Remember everything you put on the 'net is forever. I'd hate to have them use this against you in the future.

Relax. Don't take yourself so seriously.

Give it up, princess...

“Clever” isn’t your thing. Stick with obnoxious, at least you’re good at that.