Tune In Radio- Live NFL Broadcasts

vtbx

Is anyone using tunein.com/radio to listen to the live broadcast?  They want $10 a month but have to pay for the whole year or monthly.  I want it mostly for the post game.  I'm in LA and Espn.com NY gets blacked out.  There is a 3rd party app that sometimes works called Pro Radio.  Are there any other options? Thanks.

2 hours ago, vtbx said:

Is anyone using tunein.com/radio to listen to the live broadcast?  They want $10 a month but have to pay for the whole year or monthly.  I want it mostly for the post game.  I'm in LA and Espn.com NY gets blacked out.  There is a 3rd party app that sometimes works called Pro Radio.  Are there any other options? Thanks.

They want too much money for that. Jeez you could stream HD video for less. lol

• 6 months later...

Download simpleradio on your phone and find espn ny. It airs pre and post game but not the actual game. Also you can listen to a million other radio stations. I’ve been working in Mexico for a few years and I never stopped listening to NY radio. Simpleradio is free and wonderful.