Kirk Cousins having problems with new centers butt sweat

8 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Cousins is going to have a monster season this year.  I have the vikes as the nfc representitive in the super bowl.

I can admit when I'm wrong.  I really thought it was a good idea for the Jets to pay Cousins as FA.  In my defense, partly because the #6 pick was a bad spot before Macc traded up.

Nevertheless... oops.

Cousins is like halfway between Matt Ryan and Ryan Fitzpatrick.  On a good day, he is Matt Ryan.  On a bad day, Fitztragic.  He is streaky like Fitzpatrick too. 3 good games, then 3 bad ones.  Doesn't play well enough against good defenses.

That guy is missing the killer instinct.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

54 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

I can admit when I'm wrong.  I really thought it was a good idea for the Jets to pay Cousins as FA.  In my defense, partly because the #6 pick was a bad spot before Macc traded up.

Nevertheless... oops.

Cousins is like halfway between Matt Ryan and Ryan Fitzpatrick.  On a good day, he is Matt Ryan.  On a bad day, Fitztragic.  He is streaky like Fitzpatrick too. 3 good games, then 3 bad ones.  Doesn't play well enough against good defenses.

That guy is missing the killer instinct.

Same here - I was fine with Quentin Nelson, Cousins and whoever else we picked, but that was before we got to pick 3 and then thankfully the Giants passed on Sam.

Cousins is a slightly better version of Andy Dalton, who can put up good numbers in the regular season, but are would you really trust cousins to lead a game winning drive in the playoffs?

1 hour ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

This guy is such an old-school ass clown jock type I'm so glad we didn't get him on our team! He's not funny or cute in any way and he hasn't done crap for the Vikings at all LOL. That's a big one up for Mike McCoffee!!

He has a nervous-creepy smile on his face    Very much like a dweeb. 

1 hour ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

This guy is such an old-school ass clown jock type I'm so glad we didn't get him on our team! He's not funny or cute in any way and he hasn't done crap for the Vikings at all LOL. That's a big one up for Mike McCoffee!!

Couldnt agree more. Not signing Kirk Cousins and not trading for AB. Could our fortune have changed for the better? 

2 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

over 4k yards, 30 tds and 10 ints. Dude isn't terrible he isn't great either. 

13 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Cousins is going to have a monster season this year.  I have the vikes as the nfc representitive in the super bowl.

He will have another year like last year. Nothing monster or explosive about him. Just a real solid consistent QB, sorta like Alex Smith. If they make the post season it will because the defense had the monster year. 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Ghost420 said:

over 4k yards, 30 tds and 10 ints. Dude isn't terrible he isn't great either. 

He throws the safe pass all day long. Arguably the best WR tandem in the league, and he still ranked 33rd in the league in yards/completion last year. Typical, "all I care about are my precious stats," kinda guy. 

1 hour ago, slats said:

He throws the safe pass all day long. Arguably the best WR tandem in the league, and he still ranked 33rd in the league in yards/completion last year. Typical, "all I care about are my precious stats," kinda guy. 

Ya he is just a mediocre QB