10p Werewolves vs Mafia Game - Game Over

Rules & Schedule

Day will start on Monday morning at 5AM PST and end on a Thursday night at 5PM PST.

There will be no gameplay on weekends. You'll have until 5PM on Friday (24 hours) to submit your night actions and they will be published the following Monday at 5AM PST. Rinse and repeat until the game ends. If you don't submit your action in the 24 hour period your action will be skipped.

Game Roles: x2 Mafia Goon, x2 Werewolf Goon, 1x Town Jailer, 1x Town Cop, 1x Town Seer, 3x Vanilla Town

The Jail Keeper role I am using is this one: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Town_Sided_PM's#Jail_Keeper

Which differs slightly from this one: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Jailkeeper

The key difference is if both Werewolves AND Mafia target the same player they CAN break through the Jail Keepers protection, or in other words the Jail Keeper can only protect against 1 kill.

Also I will only be informing someone they're blocked if they are actually blocked. So Vanillas will not be receiving the message.

One more thing, since we know there are no Watcher or Trackers there is no need to play games with who submits the kill. It is a Factional kill thus if either member of a faction is targeted by the Jailkeeper that Factions kill will be blocked.

You may roleclaim, self vote, and vote no lynch if you choose.

Players

1 CTM

2 Verbal

3 Spoot

4 Stark

5 80

6 Crusher

7 Nyn

8 Dice

9 Gata

10 Jif

Just a reminder this is a deadline game not a hammer game.

The schedule may seem long but I'm confident the game will move quickly.

I may try a hammer game again next time but for now you have until Thursday to place your votes.

28 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

And I thought 80 will die a virgin. Life is full of disappointments....

eh I never really cared if 80 got any.... not sure why this disappoints anyone... besides he still posts the same, are we sure he didn't make it up.