10p Werewolves vs Mafia Game - Game Over

10 minutes ago, CTM said:

My God people, nolder will be awake soon for his after noon fap and tendies before back to sleep. Can we not miss this window? 

It's fine I gave up on sleep for the day.

I'm sure the two or three hours I maybe got will suffice.

Oh, you know what? Speaking of sleep deprivation I totally forgot I decided I would call the game here instead of let it continue lol. YES, technically speaking the game could continue and there are a variety of outcomes. I think it's a bit more fun to let everyone have a piece of the cake here though. Sorry to keep you waiting just to call it. Ok so let me do a little write up here and we'll all have a nice endgame chat. You can tell me how you wanted a different ending if you want.

After sacrificing 80 and realizing nothing was happening the surviving members of this cursed town, CTM the Werewolf, Nyn the Mafioso, and Spoot the lovable scamp, looked at each other for a moment and wished things could be like they used to be. "Hey guys..." Spoot said softly, "I don't want to fight anymore." CTM put away his massive claws and Nyn holstered her gun. "What do you mean?" Nyn asked. Spoot turned around and looked towards the rising sun. "I mean we don't have to kill each other. We could just live together in this town. Almost everyone is dead so there's room enough for the three of us. Together." Spoot turns around, arm extended. "What do you guys say? Friends?" CTM and Nyn exchange wary looks as if there's some sort of trick or trap they aren't seeing. CTM sighs and puts his hand in Spoots. "We can be friends, I guess." Nyn steps back looking at the other two like they're crazy. "Come onnnnn....you know you want tooooo." Spoot says in a sing song voice. "Get over here and be friends with us!" Exasperated Nyn walks over and puts her hand in. "Fine. Friends. It doesn't mean I like you though you stinky hippy and stupid furball. I just wont kill you." And with that they lived happily ever after. ?

4d0bfd6e0126e95a2ba90bdd3b56b620.jpg

Town, Werewolves, and Mafia TIE!

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

That is NOT how I expected this game to end.

Even with Nyn and CTM were both separately suggesting they team up for a tie I thought one of them would backstab the other or just mess it up somehow. Weird game. Fun to watch though.

14 minutes ago, Nolder said:

That is NOT how I expected this game to end.

Even with Nyn and CTM were both separately suggesting they team up for a tie I thought one of them would backstab the other or just mess it up somehow. Weird game. Fun to watch though.

How was it a tie? Technically couldn't Nyn and I lynched Spoot tomorrow?

1 minute ago, CTM said:

How was it a tie? Technically couldn't Nyn and I lynched Spoot tomorrow?

Yes.
If you read the Mafia QT you'll see I had a short discussion with Nyn about it and I decided instead of letting it play out (it can) I decided I would rather end it on a tie. I have seen mods go both ways on it so what you're saying isn't wrong it's just not what I chose to do.

19 minutes ago, Nolder said:

After sacrificing 80 and realizing nothing was happening the surviving members of this cursed town, CTM the Werewolf, Nyn the Mafioso, and Spoot the lovable scamp, looked at each other for a moment and wished things could be like they used to be. "Hey guys..." Spoot said softly, "I don't want to fight anymore." CTM put away his massive claws and Nyn holstered her gun. "What do you mean?" Nyn asked. Spoot turned around and looked towards the rising sun. "I mean we don't have to kill each other. We could just live together in this town. Almost everyone is dead so there's room enough for the three of us. Together." Spoot turns around, arm extended. "What do you guys say? Friends?" CTM and Nyn exchange wary looks as if there's some sort of trick or trap they aren't seeing. CTM sighs and puts his hand in Spoots. "We can be friends, I guess." Nyn steps back looking at the other two like they're crazy. "Come onnnnn....you know you want tooooo." Spoot says in a sing song voice. "Get over here and be friends with us!" Exasperated Nyn walks over and puts her hand in. "Fine. Friends. It doesn't mean I like you though you stinky hippy and stupid furball. I just wont kill you." And with that they lived happily ever after. ?

4d0bfd6e0126e95a2ba90bdd3b56b620.jpg

Town, Werewolves, and Mafia TIE!

I love happy endings.

the reason nyn couldn't shoot me is because the minute I flipped werewolf, they'd have known that she was Mafia. I had that bit of information which nobody else did which allowed me to piece together who was who after 80's reveal. 

3 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Yes.
If you read the Mafia QT you'll see I had a short discussion with Nyn about it and I decided instead of letting it play out (it can) I decided I would rather end it on a tie. I have seen mods go both ways on it so what you're saying isn't wrong it's just not what I chose to do.

That is a good ending but I'm honestly curious how it would've played out. I wasn't sure if Nyn and Spoot would lynch me or if Nyn would lynch spoot with me and we could go out Thelma and Louise style.

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

lol

CTM was the werewolf, and Nyn was Mafia.

So, it was CTM who feared me, lol.

neigh,I thought you were rolled with the way you acted around crushers lynch.. like you didn't have to fear getting lynched. Same with Jif, thought he had a role too.. + plus he's an unpredictable scum hunter so it was a win win

I actually read the jailkepper role completely wrong and thought you were jail keeper until 80's reveal and your pointing out that jailkeeper blocks their own action as well.  It wasn't until 80 revealed that I figured out who everybody was

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

That is a good ending but I'm honestly curious how it would've played out. I wasn't sure if Nyn and Spoot would lynch me or if Nyn would lynch spoot with me and we could go out Thelma and Louise style.

If spoot voted you i would have voted you. As you would if the situation was reversed. Otherwise I would have voted with you.

CTM in Werewolf QT:

"Spoot is so cautious, that nutless little rodent is going to f up my only path to a piece of a win here. Oh well, i'd prefer to go down swinging then to hang back and hope

Oh and j/k spoot, ❤️ <3"

lol You're spot on. My exact thought to myself, "if I had more balls I would've went hard after you instead of Gata, or I would've went hard after Nyn when I started to case her". Instead I just waited.