10p Werewolves vs Mafia Game - Game Over

Just now, Nynaeve said:

If spoot voted you i would have voted you. As you would if the situation was reversed. Otherwise I would have voted with you.

Nope, wasn't doing it I promise. I think i said it in my thread. I was playing for the everybody dies ending before gata was lynched. Letting town decide which faction won wasn't of interest to me.

@Spoot-Face what would you have done.

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

If spoot voted you i would have voted you. As you would if the situation was reversed. Otherwise I would have voted with you.

I totally would've voted CTM before you. Would've been much more palatable to lose to a player who convincingly fooled me until the last minute, rather than lose to a player that I was sure was scummy for at least half the game.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

CTM in Werewolf QT:

"Spoot is so cautious, that nutless little rodent is going to f up my only path to a piece of a win here. Oh well, i'd prefer to go down swinging then to hang back and hope

Oh and j/k spoot, ❤️ <3"

lol You're spot on. My exact thought to myself, "if I had more balls I would've went hard after you instead of Gata, or I would've went hard after Nyn when I started to case her". Instead I just waited.

Right. If we lynched Nyn, 80 would've blocked me and then I would've been the next days lynch. Atleast that's how i saw it playing out.

Which is why i was pushing hard on the oh and when Gata dies you'll be cleared  angle too. The whole time i was thinking why won't nyn hammer!

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I totally would've voted CTM before you. Would've been much more palatable to lose to a player who convincingly fooled me until the last minute, rather than lose to a player that I was sure was scummy for at least half the game.

Meh, i was playing out in front and knowingly got a townie lynched to set up this end game. I was hoping to play that card with Nyn

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

Which is why i was pushing hard on the oh and when Gata dies you'll be cleared  angle too.

Yeah, that was really the clincher for me. Taking out a potential scum + clearing a townie in one move would've been huge for town. Wasn't it 80, who first mentioned that?

Even though I thought it was a strong possibility that you were pushing a lynch on a townie, I also thought it'd make sense that you'd genuinely want to take out the competition, which is why I considered going along with it.

And even if I had persuaded 80 to lynch Nyn, she would've flipped Mafia, and 80 probably would've thought I was the werewolf. He blocks me, you kill him, you win.

9 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Weird seeing this type of bragging from you but so be it.

Gonna turn in.

Ty for the game nolder

Gg everyone 

Diseased verbal still sucks

Dice - i decided to kill you ?

Not really bragging so much as pointing out the case I would've made for you to lynch spoot instead of me.  Yes gata's train died but at that point I was pretty confident you were scum and never tried to pivot towards you even when Spoot opened the door.

15 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, that was really the clincher for me. Taking out a potential scum + clearing a townie in one move would've been huge for town. Wasn't it 80, who first mentioned that?

Even though I thought it was a strong possibility that you were pushing a lynch on a townie, I also thought it'd make sense that you'd genuinely want to take out the competition, which is why I considered going along with it.

And even if I had persuaded 80 to lynch Nyn, she would've flipped Mafia, and 80 probably would've thought I was the werewolf. He blocks me, you kill him, you win.

I think he would've blocked me which is why i wanted Nyn alive to kill his ass.

EIther way, you and Gata had it right at the end.

8 minutes ago, CTM said:

I hadz it right I saw through your filthy ways and Nyn was pretty much obv at the end. 

80 still GFY

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I dunno, 80 seemed pretty sure I was the werewolf, even at the end. Either way, it would've been me arguing with you for the win, which would've been sooooooo much fun.

What say you @Jetsfan80?

I think that is because I claimed mafia rather than werewolf. I assume he figured if I was coming clean about being evil why lie about which faction??

17 minutes ago, CTM said:

me.. she haz mad

I dont have a mad. You're going on as if you set up everything and I followed your plan like a puppet. Im just saying that's not the case and that it seems kind of unbecoming of you to paint it that way. Would have expected that kind of talk from others.

18 minutes ago, CTM said:

No. If you had pushed for me you prolly would have just gotten yourself lynched cause I would have joined gata in lynching you.

But sure lets keep it at you "wanting to keep me alive to shoot 80"

22 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

No. If you had pushed for me you prolly would have just gotten yourself lynched cause I would have joined gata in lynching you.

But sure lets keep it at you "wanting to keep me alive to shoot 80"

If you say so. I had 1 vote the entire day and she wasn't even trying to get me lynched. Plus I was almost certain you were scum and at that point you didn't know if the last werewolf was me, gata or spoot. . Surprised you can't acknowledge that is a fairly big advantage that the way the game played out afforded me, but whatevs

13 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

So basically this game was played for nothing. Ended exactly how it started. What a crock of sh*t.

Well exactly how it started expect you were dead and fat at the end instead of alive and fat.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

If you say so. I had 1 vote the entire day and she wasn't even trying to get me lynched. Plus I was almost certain you were scum and at that point you didn't know if the last werewolf was me, gata or spoot. . Surprised you can't acknowledge that is a fairly big advantage that the way the game played out afforded me, but whatevs

THE NUANCE IS I KNEW I KNEW IT ALL 

-PATS CHEST VIGOROUSLY-

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2