10p Werewolves vs Mafia Game - Game Over

47 minutes ago, CTM said:

A female cat inspired super hero? Oh I dunno, everyone?

I think he was specifically talk about the Super hero name. 

And Cat woman is a Villain  or Anti-hero really . 

It was a dark and stormy night...when everyone woke up the next morning to talk about yesterdays events they noticed that two among them were missing. As a group they walked to Dicetossers house and found the door slightly ajar. Gingerly they prodded the door open to find Dice sitting in his underwear leaning back on a reclining chair with a can of fosters still gripped tightly in one hand and a small bullet hole between his eyes. Horrified and disgusted they went to check on the other missing member of the town, Jif.

Jif was always kind of weird and talked funny but everyone still liked him well enough. Worried that he'd been murdered too they came to his house to find the door not slightly ajar like Dice's but in the bushes, completely ripped off the hinges. They went inside and didn't find Jif anywhere...they found him everywhere. Pieces of his body were strewn around every room. An arm here, a leg there, a teeny tiny dick on the coffee table and bloody smears on the walls. After exiting the horrific scene suspicion began to grip the town as they carefully watched each other and assessed their next move.

Dice, Vanilla Town, has been killed.

Jif, Town Seer, has been killed.

Game Roles: x2 Mafia Goon, x2 Werewolf Goon, 1x Town Jailer, 1x Town Cop, 1x Town Seer, 3x Vanilla Town

So there's 2 Mafia, 1 Werewolf, 1 Jailer, 1 Cop and 2 Vanilla Town left. 

People on the Verbal train are unlikely to be a Werewolf but any could easily be Mafia.  

Seems best to me to find the other Werewolf today since we have the best information handy.  GATA and Crusher are the top candidates, with Stark as a late bus candidate. 

While the remaining Werewolf COULD help us and kill a Mafia at night, we just saw 2 townies die off last night.  So I'd rather limit the death toll to just 1 tonight if possible....

On 8/15/2019 at 1:28 PM, Nynaeve said:

Is the gerbil dead yet?

On 8/15/2019 at 2:20 PM, The Crusher said:

Nope, that’s just hippie you smell. 

Actually this was one of Crusher's only posts nearing the deadline.  GATA at least was around at the deadline and provided a decent reason for not voting Verbal.  So....

Unvote vote Crusher

52 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Game Roles: x2 Mafia Goon, x2 Werewolf Goon, 1x Town Jailer, 1x Town Cop, 1x Town Seer, 3x Vanilla Town

So there's 2 Mafia, 1 Werewolf, 1 Jailer, 1 Cop and 2 Vanilla Town left. 

People on the Verbal train are unlikely to be a Werewolf but any could easily be Mafia.  

Seems best to me to find the other Werewolf today since we have the best information handy.  GATA and Crusher are the top candidates, with Stark as a late bus candidate. 

While the remaining Werewolf COULD help us and kill a Mafia at night, we just saw 2 townies die off last night.  So I'd rather limit the death toll to just 1 tonight if possible....

47 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Actually this was one of Crusher's only posts nearing the deadline.  GATA at least was around at the deadline and provided a decent reason for not voting Verbal.  So....

Unvote vote Crusher

Obvious werewolf is obvious. Got cute and bussed his team mate before he even showed up. Knew he had to be on that train early 

16 minutes ago, Stark said:

No reason to waste any time with this....

100% Crusher is Mafia.... 

VOTE CRUSHER

10 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Vote stark

Im the cop. 

No reason for stark to fake claim in this spot, 1 thing about open setups is it makes situations like this black and white

Vote crusher 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Look at my daytime play. I laid low. I dont lay low as town or scum. Was trying not to get night killed. 

Contradict yourself lol...

I did look at your play, thats why I investigated you since you essentially did nothing the entire first day. Even for you in either alignment you're never that quiet in a game. 

You didn't acknowledge anything happening in the game and just kept the same "is the hippie dead?"  

Investigation results = Crusher is Mafia.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Look at my daytime play. I laid low. I dont lay low as town or scum. Was trying not to get night killed. 

Lol, why are you trying to reason with the guy who says he has a guilty on you.

• Upvote 1