10p Werewolves vs Mafia Game - Game Over

The town booed and hissed at the fat man. They had been cautioned patience but after accusations of gruesome murder they were nothing but a bloodthirsty mob out for vengeance. Crusher said it wasn't him, he didn't do it, he even suggested they wait for a night and sleep on it but they would have none of it. They tied him up and took him to the park. At first this seemed to calm everyone, the tranquil serenity of nature doing what it does, but then they remembered their purpose. They tied Crusher to a tree, knowing no branch could ever hold him, and they found some baseball bats and simply beat him to death until he was nothing but a pile of bloody blubber at the bottom of a tree.

Crusher, Mafia, has been lynched.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Nolder said:

It was a dark and stormy night...when everyone woke up the next morning to talk about yesterdays events they noticed that two among them were missing. As a group they walked to Dicetossers house and found the door slightly ajar. Gingerly they prodded the door open to find Dice sitting in his underwear leaning back on a reclining chair with a can of fosters still gripped tightly in one hand and a small bullet hole between his eyes. Horrified and disgusted they went to check on the other missing member of the town, Jif.

Jif was always kind of weird and talked funny but everyone still liked him well enough. Worried that he'd been murdered too they came to his house to find the door not slightly ajar like Dice's but in the bushes, completely ripped off the hinges. They went inside and didn't find Jif anywhere...they found him everywhere. Pieces of his body were strewn around every room. An arm here, a leg there, a teeny tiny dick on the coffee table and bloody smears on the walls. After exiting the horrific scene suspicion began to grip the town as they carefully watched each other and assessed their next move.

Dice, Vanilla Town, has been killed.

Jif, Town Seer, has been killed.

FYI   we send Fosters to you Yanks cause its sh*t....

long live 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

you don't think I would have vote for him again.... SMH, seriously? 

I read that wrong

LMAOOOOOOOO I read Crushes' "send me the dead thread"

and read me as well, obviously like you know you're going to die 

BANG!

Just as the sun was creeping over the horizon there was a loud noise as if to herald the dawn. Everyone rushed out of their houses bleary eyed to see what was going on. It took them a moment to realize one among them was missing. Fearing the worst they power walked (good thing Crusher is already dead!) to Stark's house. The door was locked but his front window was busted out so they climbed in through the window, being careful not to get cut on broken glass, to the inside of Stark's living room. It was still dark but the rising sun provided a greyish hue to the household. They crept down the hall into Stark's bedroom to find him completely naked on his bed, hands and legs tied to each post. There was a single bloody hole right over his heart and a smear of blood running down his chin. Someone grabbed a sheet and threw it over his body as the rest of you went back outside. When you were all gathered again you were more determined than ever to remove the killers among you.

Stark, Town Cop, has been killed

16 minutes ago, Nolder said:

BANG!

Just as the sun was creeping over the horizon there was a loud noise as if to herald the dawn. Everyone rushed out of their houses bleary eyed to see what was going on. It took them a moment to realize one among them was missing. Fearing the worst they power walked (good thing Crusher is already dead!) to Stark's house. The door was locked but his front window was busted out so they climbed in through the window, being careful not to get cut on broken glass, to the inside of Stark's living room. It was still dark but the rising sun provided a greyish hue to the household. They crept down the hall into Stark's bedroom to find him completely naked on his bed, hands and legs tied to each post. There was a single bloody hole right over his heart and a smear of blood running down his chin. Someone grabbed a sheet and threw it over his body as the rest of you went back outside. When you were all gathered again you were more determined than ever to remove the killers among you.

Stark, Town Cop, has been killed

1 Kill. 

Either both teams decided to kill him and maybe Jailbreaker blocked only 1 kill or 1 group withheld a kill.

I don't think the 2nd would make sense so I'm going with my first hypothesis.

57 minutes ago, GATA said:

1 Kill. 

Either both teams decided to kill him and maybe Jailbreaker blocked only 1 kill or 1 group withheld a kill.

I noticed that stark possibly slipped and said in one of his posts that he could only view mafia. Ie the remaining werewolf could be less threatened. Though they might not have paid attention. Or maybe they'd want a consensus townie out of the way... but also keep in mind that the nk is at the hands of one player of every team so the one nk could be a successful jailkeeping.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GATA said:

1 Kill. 

What about a blocked NK? Weird post 

• Upvote 1