10p Werewolves vs Mafia Game - Game Over

3 hours ago, JiF said:

So this game is going well...

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Too bad everyone know the setup, I'd fake a reveal just to get some participation...you lazy turds.

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Stark said:

the big lebowski drinking GIF

I think it will pick up on Day 2.

Not that it needs to be slow right now, but still.

3 hours ago, JiF said:

Too bad everyone know the setup, I'd fake a reveal just to get some participation...you lazy turds.

Seeing as there is no Fag role in Mafia, I'm not sure what you could possibly reveal that we'd be expected to believe, anyway.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, JiF said:

I just remembered we waited to start this game because the filthy hippie was going to be around this weekend.  Good thing we did, the amount of reading he would have to catch up would be impossible! 

I appreciate it too! Took me about 30 seconds to catch up.

9 hours ago, JiF said:

Fact.

Would be neat if we could blind lynch everyone who hasn’t posted.  Verb is almost immune to it at this point.  Not as fun anymore. 

40% of the game is mafia I think, making blind lynch a coin flip 

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It appears that GataBot has been programmed to destroy the hippie this game, despite his fluency in binary code. Fascinating.

Like all early stage AI, what she has in raw data crunching ability is marred by primitive emotional intelligence. This is her way of getting my attention. 

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, Stark said:

I saw this while I was drinking. I totally thought the game would be next Monday ??‍♀️

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Like all early stage AI, what she has in raw data crunching ability is marred by primitive emotional intelligence. This is her way of getting my attention. 

Maybe I was drinking you were my first instinct lol & last time I was drinking and playing mafia I had a good catch. Even tho right now I regret the hookah and mojitos 

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, GATA said:

I saw this while I was drinking. I totally thought the game would be next Monday ??‍♀️

Maybe I was drinking you were my first instinct lol & last time I was drinking and playing mafia I had a good catch. Even tho right now I regret the hookah and mojitos 

So when your drinking CTM is on your mind.... gross.

and I don't mean gross as in mafia (JiF) style... I mean just in general sterilization 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Stark said:

and I don't mean gross as in mafia (JiF) style... I mean just in general sterilization 

Well that's just rude. 

Jealousy is a wasted emotion

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Stark said:

He says robots rule what can I say ?‍♀️

• Sympathy 1