How Do I Ignore A Member?

Much thanks.  I did rediscover the way at that time.

Confusion stemmed my use of from another, nonsports, forum I post on frequently.   There,  to ignore somone you go to their profile page to get it done.  I tried that way here, and of course it didn't work.

All fixed now, thanks.

On 8/14/2019 at 1:12 AM, T0mShane said:

You can always do what I do and just stick a Post-it note over each of @JiF‘s posts.

You live for my posts.  I spit that hot fire and you look forward to reading it when you wake up in the morning.  

And let's be honest, there is no way you have enough post-it notes to keep up with my volume. 

• Haha 1

How about a reverse ignore feature. 

Where I could choose posters who cannot see my posts.  Don't really need an ignore feature; I can choose not to read someone's posts or not to engage with someone if I don't want.  Its the opposite that bothers me, the person who twists my words; or tries to tell me what I "really" meant that bugs me.   Then when I explain that they misinterpreted my words, or took a comment out of context; they continue to tell me that I am wrong and explain what I really must have meant.  Reverse ignore would have more value to me than an ignore feature.  There are a couple of folks out there that I might reverse ignore if possible.

10 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

It was a joke but I apologize.

But folks curse here all the time.  

Are you apologizing or not? Kind of sound like not. Because you apologized and then turned everyone else in.

We lost our ad networks for a while last year because of cursing and inappropriate photos. So no cursing.

2 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Are you apologizing or not? Kind of sound like not. Because you apologized and then turned everyone else in.

We lost our ad networks for a while last year because of cursing and inappropriate photos. So no cursing.

I honestly apologize. 

Full stop. 

Now, why are those 3 dudes permitted to derail nearly every freaking thread with gay jokes, shirtless man pics, insults and cursing? With zero admonition? No warnings? Nothing? Makes the board almost unreadable.

Serious question. 

But yes, I apologize, it was a weak attempt at humor. 

10 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

I honestly apologize. 

Full stop. 

Now, why are those 3 dudes permitted to derail nearly every freaking thread with gay jokes, shirtless man pics, insults and cursing? With zero admonition? No warnings? Nothing? Makes the board almost unreadable.

Serious question. 

But yes, I apologize, it was a weak attempt at humor. 

They were all warned last night. Nobody gets to see the warnings, only the ones we post publicly.

• 2 weeks later...